Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

Bro Arabs have been Somalis greatest allies since time memorial. If I can think of any ethnicity I'd call my brother after Somalis it would be them
Average reply from a westiod who’s never travelled nor speaks the language 😂

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don’t particularly like Arabs either but this video isn’t directed at us. You could’ve used something else.

I think Somalis should stop bootlicking ajnabis in general. Most people do not like us so stop being begs.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I don’t particularly like Arabs either but this video isn’t directed at us. You could’ve used something else.

I think Somalis should stop bootlicking ajnabis in general. Most people do not like us so stop being begs.
There’s a Somali guy in the comments saying Free Israel

i thought you are an Arabic speaker, this is very basic arabic. Medina book 1 student could understand it
I’ve caught you slipping before too. Your grammar is trash I doubt you’re a native speaker. Most likely a uk dispora studying at al azhar lmao

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Average reply from a westiod who’s never travelled nor speaks the language 😂
I've experienced some racism from Saudis on umrah but apart from that the other arabs were very nice to me like the Yemeni shop owners and Omani (even though zeyadi yemenis also have a racism problem from what I've heard).

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If you’ve lived with them & have pride you naturally grow to hate them

The people are ass but their govts have been great allies
:wow1:

I'm honestly conflicted on how I should feel about them. I don't really trust any of our African neighbors. Being a pan African doesn't seem like a smart idea tbh.

Yami

I'm honestly conflicted on how I should feel about them. I don't really trust any of our African neighbors. Being a pan African doesn't seem like a smart idea tbh.
It's not. I was pretty shocked to see how the East African Community responded to the MOU between SL & ET

I’m not that well versed on geopolitics so not sure why you don’t trust them

You know what’s worse than an Arab bootlicker, a madow bootlicker, cuz what has an African madow do to you than try to destroy your nation, pilliage, they are ten times racist to you, they think you are beneath them

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You know what’s worse than an Arab bootlicker, a madow bootlicker, cuz what has an African madow do to you than try to destroy your nation, pilliage, they are ten times racist to you, they think you are beneath them
Any type of bootlicking and begging is embarrassing and our president does both.

Yami

She manages to piss off both ana arabs and mali nationalists lmao. Imo I think she mixes in some trolling with historical truth to piss off people on here & it works very well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's a very funny user. People hate her so much they accuse her of being Xabesh even though she listed her laf in Habar Gidir once 😂