Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

as a non religious ana carab we don't claim that nigga respectfully. We pass him on to the shias
Why are you claiming Arab if you’re not even religious? I thought the whole point of claiming to be Arab was to pretend as if you were closer to the Prophet.

But anyway, this is a good example of a Kaafir that knows his place. OP, you should take some notes.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why are you claiming Arab if you’re not even religious? I thought the whole point of claiming to be Arab was to pretend as if you were closer to the Prophet.

But anyway, this is a good example of a Kaafir that knows his place. OP, you should take some notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Somali coons say you can have a working relationship whith Arabs which is true because after all slavery was a working relationship.
michael jordan nba GIF

We know you’re a kaafir lol. Why do you Gaal always use the same tactics? Gaal are always more obsessed with Arabs than the “Ana Carab” people. Always stalking Arabs looking for something to use against them, as if they’re a monolith. And even if it was the case Who cares what some random Arab on the other side of the planet thinks? You Gaal will be the first to say “we shouldn’t generalise all Madow!” But you’ll be the first to generalise all Arabs so you can push your agenda.

how many times have your kind tried this & failed? Even all the other Kaafirs on this forum don’t bother anymore.

the fact that you have to constantly spend so much time just shows how pointless your agenda is. :pachah1:
You committed a huge sin, all to dicksuck arabs! Cope.

1732. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
An ethnic group is never totally friends with another. All of us have interests.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Anyone who sees Arabs are enemies are certified retards and/or Gaal.
But anyone who bootlicks and thinks they are the same as us is also retarded.

Deghace are our allies through history but we are two separate people's. How hard is it for some Somali to find a balance between hating on niggas and bootlicking them. Why are Somalis only in the extremes.

People need to stop the ana Arab or anti-Arab. Those are extremities and unreasonable.

If you live in an Arab country, then I have no issue if you call yourself Arab, the same way an American Somali call themselves Black. The problem comes when either side tries to reduce the stature of the ethnic Somali disposition for other identities.

Khaemwaset

VIP
People need to stop the ana Arab or anti-Arab. Those are extremities and unreasonable.

If you live in an Arab country, then I have no issue if you call yourself Arab, the same way an American Somali call themselves Black. The problem comes when either side tries to reduce the stature of the ethnic Somali disposition for other identities.
My dream is for the Somali to never have to feel the need to identify with these macro-groups. For the Somali to be so strong that we don't need these shisheeye identies whilst living in foreign countries.

My dream is for the Somali to never have to feel the need to identify with these macro-groups. For the Somali to be so strong that we don't need these shisheeye identies whilst living in foreign countries.
I mean those things as merely secondary identities. I get what you are saying, and I agree. I attempted to give context where such a thing might have reasonable room.

These extreme points are something else.

Anyone who sees Arabs are enemies are certified retards and/or Gaal.
But anyone who bootlicks and thinks they are the same as us is also retarded.

Deghace are our allies through history but we are two separate people's. How hard is it for some Somali to find a balance between hating on niggas and bootlicking them. Why are Somalis only in the extremes.
Facts

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Bro Arabs have been Somalis greatest allies since time memorial. If I can think of any ethnicity I'd call my brother after Somalis it would be them
That's the Turks sxb, Arabs actually never helped us in war, us trading with them means nothing as we traded with madows too

Trending

Latest posts