Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Soon that might not be super attractive given current events
Let these 5'6 xaarbashi iyo galla storm my beach like it's Normandy. We Ciise gonna be fertilising our shit land with all their corpse.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Djibouti isn’t quite like Banaadir now is it?
Yes it's better.

You insult me and then you call me abaayo macaan. Are you bipolar sxb?
I did a long day's worth of bs just to drink a liter of milk then drop asleep in the afternoon give me a break abaayo Macaan I just woke up again.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yes it's better.

I did a long day's worth of bs just to drink a liter of milk then drop asleep in the afternoon give me a break abaayo Macaan I just woke up again.
Caano makes you sleepy? I forgive but I never forget!! And if I’m a notorious femcel, you’re a notorious nationalistic incel who wants to be my e-husband.

I don’t particularly like Arabs either but this video isn’t directed at us. You could’ve used something else.

I think Somalis should stop bootlicking ajnabis in general. Most people do not like us so stop being begs.
probably not the target audience no, but I wouldn't doubt the fact most anti-black arabs include somalis in their use of referring to people as 3abd

I wouldn't use tiktok as a good place to gauge what you think of a people. The worst people from every community thrive there.

And to the Malis that think this isn't about yall, I been around enough racist arabs to know a 3abd is a 3abd, this actually does include yall. But that shouldn't be grounds to be prejudiced towards arabs.
We الصومالي not “Mali” your basically claiming another country

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
probably not the target audience no, but I wouldn't doubt the fact most anti-black arabs include somalis in their use of referring to people as 3abd
An abeed means slave or a servant like adoon in Somali. But some of these losers use it derogatorily for black people. We weren’t slaves or servants to Arabs or to anyone. So even if they are referring to us, they’re wrong and dumb and it doesn’t offend me.

It’s like getting upset over white Americans calling African Americans n*ggers for centuries. We aren’t the demographic they’ve been using this slur on for centuries. It’s just a word. If the Arab guy was targeting Somalis in particular then I would care. Otherwise, I don’t give a shit lol.

We arent slaves and were never slaves in history so I dont see how that links to us.
I don't think a lot of ya'll realise Arabs don't care about that at all. I'm Sudanese, I know how these guys are like. If anything it's my people that see this anti-black racism from them first-hand up close and personal, in the Gulf, the Levant or in the West. The number of Sudanese people I've seen referred to as slaves by Arabs despite belonging to Sudanese tribes with a totally alternative history of instead being prominent slave traders, this word is still used to subjugate them and reinforce their inferiority to an Arab.

There's sudanis that come from tribes that worked arms linked with Arabs to enslave other Africans, Sudanis that trace a paternal lineage all the way to legitimate bedouin clans in the peninsula, and even sudanese people that at times look indistinguishable from Arabs aside from having slightly darker skin. Ultimately if an Arab is racist these things don't matter to him at all, you're just a 3abd with extra details on your resume 😂 Don't beg it to them you look like a clown

I've never personally faced any serious racism from Arabs but I know if I did, the history of my ancestors is irrelevant to them, I know so. Just my thoughts tbh w u.

I wouldn't use tiktok as a good place to gauge what you think of a people. The worst people from every community thrive there.

And to the Malis that think this isn't about yall, I been around enough racist arabs to know a 3abd is a 3abd, this actually does include yall. But that shouldn't be grounds to be prejudiced towards arabs.
The persistent Afrocentrics always coming to make animosity between us and our Arab brothers.. Get the f*ck out here with your abeed bullshit

I don't think a lot of ya'll realise Arabs don't care about that at all. I'm Sudanese, I know how these guys are like. If anything it's my people that see this anti-black racism from them first-hand up close and personal, in the Gulf, the Levant or in the West. The number of Sudanese people I've seen referred to as slaves by Arabs despite belonging to Sudanese tribes with a totally alternative history of instead being prominent slave traders, this word is still used to subjugate them and reinforce their inferiority to an Arab.

There's sudanis that come from tribes that worked arms linked with Arabs to enslave other Africans, Sudanis that trace a paternal lineage all the way to legitimate bedouin clans in the peninsula, and even sudanese people that at times look indistinguishable from Arabs aside from having slightly darker skin. Ultimately if an Arab is racist these things don't matter to him at all, you're just a 3abd with extra details on your resume 😂 Don't beg it to them you look like a clown

I've never personally faced any serious racism from Arabs but I know if I did, the history of my ancestors is irrelevant to them, I know so. Just my thoughts tbh w u.

We know who are, just an Afrocentrist, you're just claiming to be Sudanese to sound more closer to arabs and sound more authentic and legitimate with you're Afrocentric anti arab bullcrap, but we ain't buying it.. Somalis were never abeed, Arabs know this and we know it..

An abeed means slave or a servant like adoon in Somali. But some of these losers use it derogatorily for black people. We weren’t slaves or servants to Arabs or to anyone. So even if they are referring to us, they’re wrong and dumb and it doesn’t offend me.

It’s like getting upset over white Americans calling African Americans n*ggers for centuries. We aren’t the demographic they’ve been using this slur on for centuries. It’s just a word. If the Arab guy was targeting Somalis in particular then I would care. Otherwise, I don’t give a shit lol.
Not really what I was trying to get across. It's the fact that they lack the human decency to respect all people equally and instead allow their ignorance of a continent as diverse and rich in culture and history as Africa to paint us all with the same brush. These mfs watch django unchained or read a page or two about the trans-saharan trade then simply equate pigmented skin and African-descent to equal "عبد".

If you wouldn't get offended I can totally understand and get where you're coming from but my point is that doesn't make it okay. Allah isn't gonna let an Arab slide for calling a group of Somalis "عبيد" because "their ancestors weren't actually slaves soooo..". And I also know from experience a group of Somali boys wouldn't let that slide either lmao, dollars to Donuts bro's getting his shit rocked. Unless it's ana carabs otherwise, in that case, they'd undress and begin prostrating as they chant "say that again massa sir, plz, i likez whenz you callz me a slave sir". 😂

Trending