Stop looking at arabs as "brothers"

The persistent Afrocentrics always coming to make animosity between us and our Arab brothers.. Get the f*ck out here with your abeed bullshit
Animosity? I literally reminded people to not let this be a reason to be prejudiced against Arabs. No one's disturbing your spiritual relationship with you and your Noble Arab master walaal, you good here, I'm just chilling too.

We know who are, just an Afrocentrist, you're just claiming to be Sudanese to sound more closer to arabs and sound more authentic and legitimate with you're Afrocentric anti arab bullcrap, but we ain't buying it.. Somalis were never abeed, Arabs know this and we know it..
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Not really what I was trying to get across. It's the fact that they lack the human decency to respect all people equally and instead allow their ignorance of a continent as diverse and rich in culture and history as Africa to paint us all with the same brush. These mfs watch django unchained or read a page or two about the trans-saharan trade then simply equate pigmented skin and African-descent to equal "عبد".

If you wouldn't get offended I can totally understand and get where you're coming from but my point is that doesn't make it okay. Allah isn't gonna let an Arab slide for calling a group of Somalis "عبيد" because "their ancestors weren't actually slaves soooo..". And I also know from experience a group of Somali boys wouldn't let that slide either lmao, dollars to Donuts bro's getting his shit rocked. Unless it's ana carabs otherwise, in that case, they'd undress and begin prostrating as they chant "say that again massa sir, plz, i likez whenz you callz me a slave sir". 😂
Yeah I never said it made it okay but we can’t control what Arabs says lol. Unless they’re targeting Somalis in particular, I don’t care. There’s no use in letting a word that has no real meaning to you rile you up.

And I’m not gonna get angry on behalf of the black community over a word in another language especially when black people are usually the ones being anti Somali online & irl.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I’ve seen your tiny hands. There’s nothing wrong with having small hands 🫶
You saw a close up my of clear moisturised hand but it's not at all small. It's probably twice your's size macaano

Trending