This issue with Somali fathers sadly won't be disappearing anytime soon

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Saw this post on reddit

Screenshot_2024-05-11-16-04-18-99_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Somalia/s/ElzJ9AMNZB

I've heard this story so much.

The only Somali dudes that know about the importance of having a strong father figure are the millennials and gen Z somalis raised in the west. If these guys didn't have any active fathers than they most likely got influenced by Ajnabis they lived around.

Somali father PR will remain in the gutter for probably another 50-100 years. For every good story you see about Somali dads you will also easily find a lot more negative stories about Somali fathers.

Lately the only positive vids I've seen about Somali fathers were from mixed kids showing off their Somali dads :mjkkk:. We got westernized niggas on their best behavior with Becky and Susan.

Kisame

A few years ago I saw a similar post on insta and tried to defend Somali dads because my father was pretty active in my life.

I got jumped bad :mjkkk: . I didn't realize we had a deadbeat epidemic.

50-100 years is a gross exaggeration, im yet to see a deadbeat millenial or gen Z father unless he was a hoodrat.

Kisame

50-100 years is a gross exaggeration, im yet to see a deadbeat millenial or gen Z father unless he was a hoodrat.
Westernized millennial and gen Z fathers will be fine.

The ones back home are the ones I'm worried about. We already got young Somali single moms back home struggling to take care of their children.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Westernized millennial and gen Z fathers will be fine.

The ones back home are the ones I'm worried about. We already got young Somali single moms back home struggling to take care of their children.
They get married at 15 and divorced by 16 by that time they’ve got a kid to look after :kanyehmm:

Kisame

They get married at 15 and divorced by 16 by that time they’ve got a kid to look after :kanyehmm:

They get no child support either and are stuck depending on their families for help.

What makes the situation even worse is the fact they're stuck in a shithole. It's basically impossible for most of these chicks to financially boss up and become independent single mothers.

I don’t think we have a deadbeat dads problem, I think we have a “I’ll divorce my wife when she gets old and take a younger/dependent wife” problem. That’s the main issue i see. Deadbeat would mean the father isn’t present in their lives at some capacity/ or they don’t know who their fathers are, and I seriously doubt that since qabiil and lineage is an important thing.

Kisame

I don’t think we have a deadbeat dads problem, I think we have a “I’ll divorce my wife when she gets old and take a younger/dependent wife” problem. That’s the main issue i see. Deadbeat would mean the father isn’t present in their lives at some capacity/ or they don’t know who their fathers are, and I seriously doubt that since qabiil and lineage is an important thing.
I don’t think we have a deadbeat dads problem, I think we have a “I’ll divorce my wife when she gets old and take a younger/dependent wife” problem"

The men doing this aren't being present fathers with the children they had in their first marriage.

That's why I'm calling them deadbeats.

I don't get the obsession with getting a second wife, they act like it's a pillar of islam. It's not islamically correct to marry a 2nd wife and then abandon your 1st wife and her kids, which is what the majority of the odeys seem to do. New wife, new life is damaging to the previous family and creates resentment, especially in the kids who realize you are playing house somewhere else.

They're also causing demographic issues by marrying young women as a 2nd wife who would have otherwise married young men as their 1st wife, if that makes sense.

A lot of Somali men are good dads and stay because they know there's no value in destroying their families this way, but there are many others that will leave their family on a random Tuesday and never look back.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Fake ass Reddit post But I dont doubt that situation happening in rare instances, You gotta be sick if you start a second family and completely forget about your first one. They will be judged accordingly

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Saw this post on reddit

View attachment 328470
https://www.reddit.com/r/Somalia/s/ElzJ9AMNZB

I've heard this story so much.

The only Somali dudes that know about the importance of having a strong father figure are the millennials and gen Z somalis raised in the west. If these guys didn't have any active fathers than they most likely got influenced by Ajnabis they lived around.

Somali father PR will remain in the gutter for probably another 50-100 years. For every good story you see about Somali dads you will also easily find a lot more negative stories about Somali fathers.

Lately the only positive vids I've seen about Somali fathers were from mixed kids showing off their Somali dads :mjkkk:. We got westernized niggas on their best behavior with Becky and Susan.
So, Gaal boy, your aboo left your family. How unfortunate

IMG_1258.png

This is why you left the deen and became a white knight loser.
IMG_1256.png