Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Your wrong her husband got dignity and backbone cause hes providing for his wife and helping around the house which any normal adult should do to begin with cause he Didnt marry her to take care of the house and clean

Don’t bother reasoning with him, he’s can’t comprehend there are man out there who make enough money to support their working wives. I would be mad at life too if I made 12 dollors an hour and had to pay the bills by myself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
O her orders.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Acuudubillah..:dwill:

@Suldaanka this is what I get for being civil and making conversation with gaalo:drakewtf:
No reasoning with kaffir. I just make them mad. Every thread Aussie mentions me then climbs back into his hole.
Ask him about his lonely ass sleeping with his 2 es(dogs)
I think they legalized bestiality

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Don’t bother reasoning with him, he’s can’t comprehend there are man out there who make enough money to support their working wives. I would be mad at life too if I made 12 dollors an hour and had to pay the bills by myself.

:gucciwhat:How many wives we talkin here, I am not made of money

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Says the one with an imaginary husband talking to Mercury who is really a Somali woman pretending to be a Farah. All of you are fakes.
:mjlol:

The truth is I go to college so I'm too young to get married but I do have a bright future and will find a traditional wife who is not an ungrateful gold digger like you.
:trumpsmirk:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Says the one with an imaginary husband talking to Mercury who is really a Somali woman pretending to be a Farah. All of you are fakes.
:mjlol:

The truth is I go to college so I'm too young to get married but I do have a bright future and will find a traditional wife who is not an ungrateful gold digger like you.
:trumpsmirk:
Like I said I have no reason to make up lies to please strangers, I will gladly post my picture and my husband. Let’s see if you can do the same rat face.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lmao, you used the term "bums" which is mostly used by women to attack men. You're a female behind that computer and everybody already knows it so your opinions are baseless.
:manny:

Im not a Female I have no reason to makeup shit if youre a grown ass man youre supposed to help around the house and clean dont even matter if youre out working and hustling cause by the time you come home you have a 2nd job which is to take care of the house you live with your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending