South Korean action blockbuster called Escape Mogadishu coming this summer

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
feel bad for the kpop xalimos sxb. just imagine how they're gonna make the background xalimo look, some pygmy women playing them. thats what jang jing is gonna picture when he thinks somali :dead: :chrisfreshhah:
The xalimo in the movie :damn: :dead:
giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I mean I do not blame them.

A lot of former ambassadors to Somalia have recounted their repatriation in this light. Probably a Korean filmmaker read one of the books written by these former diplomats and decide to write a movie. Its wrong but they probably do not know better.

Also, I think hiring Somalis would have made it worse, as if we are giving legitimacy to this false narrative. Who knows, maybe some Somalis refused to take part in this movie.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
1991 USC chimp out is one of the most horrific and shocking incidents in human history. The most embarrassing thing is not that non-Somalis are on the cast, but that this disaster actually happened.

This book covers what happened:

15056.jpg
it's normal when governments fall people will kill each other.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I mean I do not blame them.

A lot of former ambassadors to Somalia have recounted their repatriation in this light. Probably a Korean filmmaker read one of the books written by these former diplomats and decide to write a movie. Its wrong but they probably do not know better.

Also, I think hiring Somalis would have made it worse, as if we are giving legitimacy to this false narrative. Who knows, maybe some Somalis refused to take part in this movie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't even hire Somali extras for the major chimp out parts in the movie :ohlord:
Fucking godless dog-eaters, it's Black Hawk Down all over again, we want representation!

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We should rub it in by being the better people. Like go extra hard authentic with the Korean actors. Even demand people with no plastic surgery so as to have a truly authentic Korean look. And have the director, writers and producers spend 1 year in S. Korea to study the local culture. Let the indhoyaars weep for having besmirched such attentive and respectful people. But in reality they probably won't care except for some civilized nerds who know what's what.

:kendrickcry:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Africans representing Somalis :ohlord:

And they made the Somalis as mindless as possible, how can you upstake the moryanimo even more then the truth :mindblown:

We need to make a movie about the Korean War and use Chinese, Polish and Japanese as Koreans, that ought to teach them

Based

VIP
Africans representing Somalis :ohlord:

And they made the Somalis as mindless as possible, how can you upstake the moryanimo even more then the truth :mindblown:

We need to make a movie about the Korean War and use Chinese, Polish and Japanese as Koreans, that ought to teach them
That babatunde tribal music in the background :damn: :jcoleno:

Trending