South Korean action blockbuster called Escape Mogadishu coming this summer

1623182013838.png

Last edited:
"Escape from Mogadishu" deals with a real-life defection incident between the two Korean embassies in Somalia back in the nineties that purports to explore the relevant motives behind the event.

Lets take a poll of who the honour of playing Somalis will go to.
A. Ghanians
B. Nigerians
C. Black Moroccans
D. African Americans

Somaliland needs independence and a name change there is no escaping the negative reputation that Mogadishu has on all Somalis without it. Also, Mogadishu is ganna need a name change if it ever becomes stable.

Somaliland needs independence and a name change there is no escaping the negative reputation that Mogadishu has on all Somalis without it. Also, Mogadishu is ganna need a name change if it ever becomes stable.
warya you guys are nothing, a lot of strangers ask me if they could visit the beautiful beaches of Mogadishu one day and I say to them that I tell them when to visit. Who knows what Hargeisa is and Somaliland in general? :kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Why would Mogadishu need a name change?

Do you actually think the natives of the city care about what some random cadaan ppl have to say abou them ?

Cuqdad iska yareey sxb hopefully hargiisa will get a movie in your life time 🙏🏽

Amin iska dheh

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
A movie on the koreans in Mogadiscio,

nothing wrong with a All-korean cast.

Trending

Latest posts