South Korean action blockbuster called Escape Mogadishu coming this summer

These foreigners really irritate me. Authentically cast Somali extras or supporting cast or call it something else. I could easily call it Kinshasa (the Capital of Congo) and no one would notice the difference beyond it being filmed in Morocco. I hope the vocal online Somalis let their voices be heard.
Ironic thing is these Koreans cry when Hollywood casts Chinese or Japanese for korean roles

This is the perception of Somalia most Koreans have in their minds haha:
playstation-c-grand-theft-auto-somalia-mature-esre-33310423.png

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be suprised if the movie makes us out to be some red eyed savages who only think of killing others. How low can one’s reputation before there’s nothing left.

Wouldn’t be suprised if the movie makes us out to be some red eyed savages who only think of killing others. How low can one’s reputation before there’s nothing left.
i don’t think ppl will take this movie seriously because of all the complaining we are doing about it online

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is the perception of Somalia most Koreans have in their minds haha:
playstation-c-grand-theft-auto-somalia-mature-esre-33310423.png

:drakekidding::hmm:

Making the most stereotyped somali movie ever would be a great international success (if one of us here wants to produce such movie). A cool way to troll foreigners who make movies on Somalia in 90s, without any clear historical and ethnical knowledge of Somalia.

We can cast Somali bantus playing as the Lamagoodles, and Ethnic Somalis playing as Clan leaders, who profit off of the war while the good Ethiopians and Arabs are collaborating with the Americans to free Somalia from Somalis!

In the end,
a Bantu man, married to an Isaaq woman, has children with her, in a multicultural, multiracial Somalia.

Whatcha think?

:patrice::wow1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:drakekidding::hmm:

Making the most stereotyped somali movie ever would be a great international success (if one of us here wants to produce such movie). A cool way to troll foreigners who make movies on Somalia in 90s, without any clear historical and ethnical knowledge of Somalia.

We can cast Somali bantus playing as the Lamagoodles, and Ethnic Somalis playing as Clan leaders, who profit off of the war while the good Ethiopians and Arabs are collaborating with the Americans to free Somalia from Somalis!

In the end,
a Bantu man, married to an Isaaq woman, has children with her, in a multicultural, multiracial Somalia.

Whatcha think?

:patrice::wow1:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts