South Korean action blockbuster called Escape Mogadishu coming this summer

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Remember if they were to introduce or bring in a Somali , most likely they would be portrayed negatively , Hollywood has done a great job depicting Somalis in a negative manner, it won't be different from K-Drama thrillers.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Btw have you watched this Bollywood film , I forgot the title of the film , it was basically focusing on the lives of these Indian expats , contract workers , construction and oil companies and individuals from the consulate during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.
Not a single native was shown in the clip , only the invading forces and they honestly seemed to resemble the Persians , actually I've done some digging and yes after the lengthy research to determine their nationalities many were infact what I have had assumed.

So in this scenario it could be similar , imagine a Central/West African playing their roles than the inhabitants of the country they are casting about.
Yet again not shocked.

Last edited:
Koreans are very good at zombie movies (Train to Busan) , i believe this movie will have the same atmosphere. Hordes of blood thirsty s blowing everything up and being savages.

Somalis will be forever known in the worst light, lets just own it. If i go to Korea, I'll be changing my sexual phrases. For instance instead of " Whose your daddy now" I'll be using " Whose your captain now ".

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My cousins are chilling on Liido beach as we speak , I’m watching them on Snapchat and they are MX FYI
It wont last its a false sense of peace than the explosions start up again

God I hope they don't use niggas that look like this as the main lead Somali actors!
1623270718959.png

Trending