Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate I think that's was quick, for me it was the Post that took too long, other wise

it was fast.

I only posted quickly because the results were to my liking. I'm not going to lie I would have held back if I found something unexpected. @Helios is brave (but he knew so it's not a surprise).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What traits did you get? For some reason no one posts about that?

I've definitely seen some with over 120. Do you think it has something to do with recent admixture? Just curious.

That's, what i wondering, i also thought the Somali women were scoring more 100s
than the Men imo while observing the 23andme forum., don't know why. Lets see our
fellow suugo Scientists would say about that :dead:

I only posted quickly because the results were to my liking. I'm not going to lie I would have held back if I found something unexpected. @Helios is brave (but he knew so it's not a surprise).

What traits did you get? For some reason no one posts about that?

No, traits and Health results are 90-100% Strictly private. Sometimes some
People talk about traits but are rare.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I meant when members post their results on SSpot they rarely mention it. I looked into skin pigment and it said I carry SLC24A5. What does this even mean?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I ordered the a kit that came in on August 25th, sent it off on Aug 26th and got the results in by Sept 11th (today).

I surprisingly got 68 Neanderthal Variants. I don't know what that means but I know it's a lot less than most. Has anyone ever looked into the trait portion of the test?

Thanks, walaal.

Is there a haplogroup club I just found out about? :lol:
These Neanderthal variants dont mean shyt for us, it's only those who want the Ayrabs as daddies who make it a thing, the T haplo migrants whereever they came from had no Neanderthal admixture its only Cacs who put the admixture close to Africa so they can claim Caucasians migrated back to Africa to keep their Hamitic Theory alive, in reality the admixture happened further East in their Caucus area and it's only later on they came down to mix with the farmers, by then T was already in Africa, whatever you got comes from the ancestor we shared with Neanderthal, we also have variants for Chimpanzee since we shared an ancestor too but its not in the Euro interest to count them.

I meant when members post their results on SSpot they rarely mention it. I looked into skin pigment and it said I carry SLC24A5 and SLC24A2. What does this even mean?

It means Cacs want to claim your light skin comes from Levantine farmers, they lying as usual, we brought light skin to these niggas but they claiming a mutation that happened in Levant brought light skin to us and even to the San people.

It means Cacs want to claim your light skin comes from Levantine farmers, they lying as usual, we brought light skin to these niggas but they claiming a mutation that happened in Levant brought light skin to us and even to the San people.
SLC24A5, was introduced from eastern African to southern African populations just 2,000 years ago. Strong positive selection caused this gene to rise in frequency among some San populations.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These Neanderthal variants dont mean shyt for us, it's only those who want the Ayrabs as daddies who make it a thing, the T haplo migrants whereever they came from had no Neanderthal admixture its only Cacs who put the admixture close to Africa so they can claim Caucasians migrated back to Africa to keep their Hamitic Theory alive, in reality the admixture happened further East in their Caucus area and it's only later on they came down to mix with the farmers, by then T was already in Africa, whatever you got comes from the ancestor we shared with Neanderthal, we also have variants for Chimpanzee since we shared an ancestor too but its not in the Euro interest to count them.

The Neanderthal variants are rather low in general compared to other Somalis.

Not too sure about that but for both variants the prevailing view is they rose from outside of Africa. That isn't to say in-group skin tone variation did not exist apriori but it was probably associated with a different variant.

View attachment 140820

These are not my actual results but by the closest male proxy. I at least know my MTDNA is N1a. For clarification, I am the first Aden Yonis of Samaroon Siciid to do the test and here are the results. As a caveat, my roots are from Ethiopia closer to Jigjiga, Djibouti and Northwestern Somaliland/Somalia.

MTDNA
View attachment 140821

YDNA (sibling's)
View attachment 140822

Trending