SomaliSpot Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
If you really think about it...it's partly your fault :hillarybiz:. I was forced to seek refuge with some HA and even Dhulbahante ppl due to your extreme exclusivity rules.
It makes sense that I may share sympathies with them or that my views may be a little 'skewed' :manny:.
I will concede though, HY first.

It is nothing personal. Personally I think you are a nice girl with curly Habesha hair but the vetting must be done properly.Better safe than sorry.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol why do these Christians @dhegdheer and co always happen to be GX

Dhegdheer was a actual CG living in London Lol (she was the only 1 we had in our SS community). However she was too weird and parroting
"Isaaqniimo" 24hrs while spewing anti GX nonsense in the forum yet when she was banned it was me that freed her out of GXniimo. Overall she was ungrateful.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Dhegdheer was a actual CG living in London Lol (she was the only 1 we had in our SS community). However she was too weird and parroting
"Isaaqniimo" 24hrs while spewing anti GX nonsense in the forum yet when she was banned it was me that freed her out of GXniimo. Overall she was ungrateful.
dhegdeer is Christian ?

Your intro thread. Once the Ethiopian dude verifies you I'll stop saying you're a somali
Nigga thinks we're dumb:gucciwhat:
IMG_1942.JPGIMG_1943.JPG
Posted this earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.