SomaliSpot Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Hello Everyone!

I've seen so many threads mentioning funny pairings on Somali Spot.

Let's make a complete thread on who you think you or someone else would pair with great on SomaliSpot.

To start off with, I think if oday @Grant were 30 years younger we'd be a cute couple. Firstly he's very educated, secondly he has done humanitarian work in Somalia despite being White, and thirdly he was very handsome when he was younger.

I followed him a while back on here so I could never lose his profile. I'm honestly so intrigued with him and I would love to learn more but I fear my reputation on here has scared him away.

Oday @Grant if you see this please don't be scared of me. Although I have a crush on you. you're old enough to be my Grandpa so we couldn't be together but another reason you shouldn't be scared is because I find you to be a great role model and the work you have done mirrors what I want to do when I get older and finish University.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
so rogers just gotta be rogers to land a xalimo?:shookgabre:
Even if they are 70+?:farmajoyaab:
He was cute when he was younger plus he has the same name as this really cute guy I have liked since I was in the beginning of high school. This guy still goes to school with me at Uni and whenever I pass by him I feel like it was fate destined by God.

I actually don't like 70 year olds I think Grant is really cool. You should ask him or look into his story when he was younger. A very fulfilled life if you ask me.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think @AbdiJohnson and @Amira would be a cute couple because they're our only openly Gay people and if they got together @Amira would shut up about not getting Somali D.

I'm also very much against homosexuality. It is a sin but if you sin it is better to sin with sinners than those that are righteous.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My reply wasn't intended to be mean @GodKnowsBest :icon lol:

giphy.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Don't confuse the oday. He never saw this kind of behavior back in the 60's Somalia
What kind of behavior? You guys are the ones making my youthful crushes impure! I used to have crushes on my 50 year old history teachers as a 13 year old child! It was harmless and innocent.

GKB

He is 73 and you are19 but if he was 20 years younger and was 53. You might romance or marry him, what will your parents say about that big age difference or they want you to be happy and choose any man? If that's the case, what do you think if your siblings, relatives and friends gossip about you as a suga daddy chaser? Mise, 19 Baan jiraa is a code word for something sinister? No pun sis.

Who will you pair me with? Not eeddomenace, she is older than xaawo taako.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
GKB

He is 73 and you are19 but if he was 20 years younger and was 53. You might romance or marry him, what will your parents say about that big age difference or they want you to be happy and choose any man? If that's the case, what do you think if your siblings, relatives and friends gossip about you as a suga daddy chaser? Mise, 19 Baan jiraa is a code word for something sinister? No pun sis.

I said 50 years younger. How could I marry a 50 year Old? :(. That's nearly my dad's age.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
GKB

I would pair you with @Noir because you guys are the chillest and funniest atheists here.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@Grant I've been reading some of your old stuff and you said you were a deist back in 2008. 9 years ago whew such a long time! I was 9 years old back then!

I hope you turn back to God and become a Christian again. Many churches no doubt are riddled with sin but none can reach the father without the son. I want you to die happily and enter the Kingdom of God.

May God guide you to his everlasting light, In Jesus' name, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending