Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight me for Shukri waryaaView attachment 23568

Challenge accepted Young Farax

tumblr_nkza82vG2T1rs5gxyo1_500.gif

Bohol

VIP
@Professor believes me.
@ethan bradberry also believes me deep down in his heart...but a few of you guys poisoned him against me...and now he doesn't feel comfortable to say so.

It's only you, Abubu, and Hemaal who are in denial. As for the rest, they don't care either way.

Lol if Ethan is not comfortable in allowing you into the community then he doesn't believe
it either. All you have is a newbie called professor (still not approved himself).

:pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol if Ethan is not comfortable in allowing you into the community then he doesn't believe
it either. All you have is a newbie called professor (still not approved himself).

:pachah1:
And I wonder who approved your HY status...you could be otherwise for all we know :hillarybiz:

As for Ethan, he's mainly conflicted because I'm Christian. If I was Muslim, I'm certain he'd welcome me himself.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
And I wonder who approved your HY status...you could otherwise for all we know :hillarybiz:

As for Ethan, he's mainly conflicted because I'm Christian. If I was Muslim, I'm certain he'd welcome me himself.

I don't think it is the fact you are Christian but you claimed to be many things here before and that is a sign of sheegatoniimo which
spooked away many members welcoming you.

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't think it is the fact you are Christian but you claimed to be many things here before and that is a sign of sheegatoniimo which
spooked away many members welcoming you.
Alright I see what you mean but I still think my faith has a large part to do with it.
And half the ppl on this site are trolls, who've engaged in similar things/sh!tposting as well...

Bohol

VIP
Alright I see what you mean but I still think my faith has a large part to do with it.
And half the ppl on this site are trolls, who've engaged in similar things/sh!tposting as well...

So say you were admitted into our SS HY community what can you add to the community? I made the mistake of admitting one of the girls
here into our community in the past and she turned out to be a agent working for other people against us. So I am careful when it comes to vetting.

So say you were admitted into our SS HY community what can you add to the community? I made the mistake of admitting one of the girls
here into our community in the past and she turned out to be a agent working for other people against us. So I am careful when it comes to vetting.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

which girl was this

TooMacaan

VIP
What exactly is the "SS HY community"? I thought it was just a simple verification/stamp of approval..?

Bohol

VIP
What exactly is the "SS HY community"? I thought it was just a simple verification/stamp of approval..?

We have community standards. Did you thought we let every tom & d!ck in Lol? At the moment all we are looking for is.

1. Loyalty (most important).

TooMacaan

VIP
We have community standards. Did you thought we let every tom & d!ck in Lol? At the moment all we are looking for is.

1. Loyalty (most important).
Loyalty is a loaded term lol; I can't make promises without knowing what that entails. I can, however, say that I won't be like the last girl-- no working against HY/agent business for me.

And I wonder who approved your HY status...you could be otherwise for all we know :hillarybiz:

I don't care about people's religion. It's just the fact you claimed Ethiopian that makes me have a little doubt. But I'm neutral in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending