SomaliSpot Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Loyalty is a loaded term lol; I can't make promises without knowing what that entails. I can, however, say that I won't be like the last girl-- no working against HY/agent business for me.

We might give you a trial probation period and see how you do. If we see you supporting our enemies (example: Kulmiye) that might result
in automatic cancellation.

:gaasdrink:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I thought you were Muslim? I've never heard of Maronite Christians before though, sounds interesting, they must be a small sect...?

:ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:That never happened but my parents do strictly speak English at home so...
tbh,you might jut be a somali with awful speaking skills, there's no actual way to verify your somalinimo.However, you didnt even know basic shit like basic basic shit.:bell:

TooMacaan

VIP
Very bad start so far. Rule number 1: Don't yap about "Isaaqniimo", real HY are content just as HY.
In-fact 99% of HY members here don't use that word.
:dead::dead::dead:
I'm fairly new to this...must I remind you of my atypical upbringing? And I'm not really one for the hive-mind. You need to be more patient and understanding sxb.

Anything else I should know..?

Bohol

VIP
:dead::dead::dead:
I'm fairly new to this...must I remind you of my atypical upbringing? And I'm not really one for the hive-mind. You need to be more patient and understanding sxb.

Anything else I should know..?

Well that is basic. Since you are claiming to be HY why the hell would you ask a fellow HY "what happened to Isaaqniimo" ?
that doesn't make sense since HYniimo comes first.

What happened to Isaaqnimo? :ileycry:

I'm still the same person sxb, kinda.
I still don't know who you are though...:patrice:
There nothing to know abayoo:fredo:My anonymity is something i don't take for granted:mjhaps:
Just claim MJnimo. We treat our people the best. Qabiil over anything. Also leeroy is a random who threatened to dox me and still wags his tail at me, ignore him.
I've changed my mind :russsmug:Go live your life abayoo, you being christian has nothing to do with me:reallymaury:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Well that is basic. Since you are claiming to be HY why the hell would you ask a fellow HY "what happened to Isaaqniimo" ?
Kulaha HYnimo my nigga part of the green should be red
15rgmyx.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
If you really think about it...it's partly your fault :hillarybiz:. I was forced to seek refuge with some HA and even Dhulbahante ppl due to your extreme exclusivity rules.
It makes sense that I may share sympathies with them or that my views may be a little 'skewed' :manny:.
I will concede though, HY first.

Status
Not open for further replies.