Somalis with Turkish flags on Independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slave of Hobyo get back to work, if i see you out of the cotton field again no food for a month

NfpLhB.gif

You spend a good portion of your life behind a computer screen mocking another somali clan, that says a lot about the state your life is in* you're not convincing anyone.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You spend a good portion of your life behind a computer screen mocking another somali clan, that says a lot about the state your life is in* you're not convincing anyone.
I'm a wadani though :siilaanyosmile:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
that guy wore a bati deffo something off he might be payed to misguide somalis too conspiracy season

@embarassing dont mind that yonis guy he's admitted to being half Madow and is just venting his self hatred towards others. Miskeenka can't even look himself in the mirror :mjcry:

Watch him reply with some slave shit while he's subliminally thinking about himself :mjcry:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@embarassing dont mind that yonis guy he's admitted to being half Madow and is just venting his self hatred towards others. Miskeenka can't even look himself in the mirror :mjcry:

Watch him reply with some slave shit while he's subliminally thinking about himself :mjcry:
is that what you tell yourself

:russ::russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i aint the one with Madow hair (which u admitted to having) making racial joke:zhqjlmx:

youre actually the first timojareer mj I've seen too, and half my family is mj:mjlaugh:

@Abdalla This is why being near them is bad, this kind of intermixing is abhorrent, this slave lives all the way in hobyo and he has mj relatives :snoop::snoop:

@Abdalla This is why being near them is bad, this kind of intermixing is abhorrent, this slave lives all the way in hobyo and he has mj relatives :snoop::snoop:
if there were a slave owner who happened to come by both of us, he'd mistake you for a runaway slave while not bothering me :mjswag:

uknow dreads are nice on people with Madow hair, have you considered them my somali brother :ohreally:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
if there were a slave owner who happened to come by both of us, he'd mistake you for a runaway slave while not bothering me :mjswag:

uknow dreads are nice on people with Madow hair, have you considered them my somali brother :ohreally:
I don't converse with hawiyes specially not habar gidir slaves :nahgirl:

I don't converse with hawiyes specially not habar gidir slaves :nahgirl:
Then why do you talk about us literally all of the time Mr. Cansomebodytranslatewhathesaid :gucciwhat:

Sxb being Madow is not a curse, you're still Somali no matter what bantu tribe thinks you're one them :trumpsmirk:

Guys, just look at this 'restoration' of the medieval Arbaca Rukun masjid in Xamar cadey:

At 0.40 you can see the Turkish flag embedded in the entrance/gate:uCkf6mf: but for the most part the façade was restored tastefully.

The true horror can be seen inside the masjid:

CsYh7R0UIAAPnW8.jpg

CsYh7R0UsAAYZdA.jpg

This 13th century masjid just got a complete ottoman/Turkish makeover with its ripoff plastic looking iznic tiles.
:susp:

The outside looks good but this is desecration.

Somalia/Somaliland should have a listed buildings programme like the UK's (grade 1/2 etc.) so that they can preserve and protect buildings of historic importance (both secular and religious).

Sadly, the corrupt govt officials won't do shit and the diaspora only cares about the shiny new buildings/hotels popping up and not of the history.

Combine good weather/sandy beaches with history and the future (and safer) Somalia will have a thriving tourism sector.

Guys, just look at this 'restoration' of the medieval Arbaca Rukun masjid in Xamar cadey:

At 0.40 you can see the Turkish flag embedded in the entrance/gate:uCkf6mf: but for the most part the façade was restored tastefully.

The true horror can be seen inside the masjid:

CsYh7R0UIAAPnW8.jpg

CsYh7R0UsAAYZdA.jpg

This 13th century masjid just got a complete ottoman/Turkish makeover with its ripoff plastic looking iznic tiles.
:susp:

The Turks are the ones who rebuilt these things. I'd prefer that over nothing.

Atleast we can later remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts