Somalis with Turkish flags on Independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
3:35 - 3:50 and again @4:52 I thought 1st of July was all about Somalia and Somalis:gucciwhat:
I think Futo Sacbin is in the Somali blood:farmajoyaab: Xaawo Taako didn't die for this

Good for them. Celebrate the best colonizer

If we are to become the next Djibouti then I hope to see us parade with Turkish flags like they do with flags of America, UAE, France, and China

Shxre

Suspended account
There's being grateful and feeling or showing appreciation for what Turkey has done for the masses in Somalia, but I don't see the reason why any of us would be entitled to wave their flag..You won't catch any ol' Mehmet doing this at the dead of night.
:ayaanswag:

Shxre

Suspended account
:lawd:Turkey has mind colonized them
what the hell were they thinking?

It has become that deep. When you colonise individuals in a nation without even instilling any propaganda or force to said people. Hell, these guys waving the flag have prolly never even properly fathomed what Turkey is doing to Somalia behind the scenes.

Jeesto

VIP
There's being grateful and feeling or showing appreciation for what Turkey has done for the masses in Somalia, but I don't see the reason why any of us would be entitled to wave their flag..You won't catch any ol' Mehmet doing this at the dead of night.
:ayaanswag:
I understand that Turkey has done alot for Somalia but they could have done this on one of other 364 days of the year. 1da luulyo should only be about Somalia because it's the day the enemy left the Somali soil.

Shxre

Suspended account
I understand that Turkey has done alot for Somalia but they could have done this on the one of other 364 days of the year. 1da luulyo should only be about Somalia because it's the day the enemy left the Somali soil.

That's what I am getting at, sxb.

Jeesto

VIP
Odds are she was abgaal but a staunch nationalist like her didn't care about tribal affiliation during the colonial era
You just had to sowmaahan
angry_pepe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending