Somalis with Turkish flags on Independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Xawo Tako was well known reer koonfur Darood everyone knows that, why are everyone trying to claim our people :gucciwhat::mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:icon lol:

subhannallah I'm sure Xawo Tako (AUN) wouldn't want us bickering over her lineage. May allah forgive me for making assumptions over it
It was rhetorical question i knew the answer in advance :siilaanyosmile:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Honestly guys we shouldn't be surprised. These are the same people that will chant "Free Palestine!" in 35 degree heat, but when a drought in Somalia happens are nowhere to be found.:meleshame:

This type of bootyclapping for Turkey is all over twitter. Just look at this shameless shilling for Turkish Airlines: I highly doubt any of these people are shareholders lol :feedme::snoop:

Somalis have no diig wallahi.

Jeesto

VIP
Before :mjcry:
Xaawa-Taako.jpg

After:kendrickcry:
Xaawo-Taako-1.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The upper house of senate of Somalia has the Turkish symbol over it so I'm not suprised the shacabka are waving the Turkish flag besides somalilanders wave the flag of Iran.

Honestly guys we shouldn't be surprised. These are the same people that will chant "Free Palestine!" in 35 degree heat, but when a drought in Somalia happens are nowhere to be found.:meleshame:

This type of bootyclapping for Turkey is all over twitter. Just look at this shameless shilling for Turkish Airlines: I highly doubt any of these people are shareholders lol :feedme::snoop:

Somalis have no diig wallahi.

To be fair Turkey has done a lot for Somalis, before Erdogan went there during the 2011 drought Somalia had been completely written off by the world.

But I agree the Turkish flag waving during Independance celebrations is outrageous and pathetic.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Only until AMISOM and AS leave the country. I don't want to ever see a news story of amisom defecating Somalia's national heroes monuments or AS blowing it up
Even if they leave the qabil demographics is Xamar now is such that the glory days will never return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts