YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Xaawo Taako statue
Sayid M. statue
Dhagaxtuurka statue
SYL statue
All gone:kanyehmm:

That's not gonna happen anytime soon. The Salafis virus infected Sheikhs will scream "XAARAAM" and "Waa dambi sanamka":bell::jcoleno::kanyehmm:
They will all be replaced as Somalinimo trumps salafism

Honestly guys we shouldn't be surprised. These are the same people that will chant "Free Palestine!" in 35 degree heat, but when a drought in Somalia happens are nowhere to be found.:meleshame:

This type of bootyclapping for Turkey is all over twitter. Just look at this shameless shilling for Turkish Airlines: I highly doubt any of these people are shareholders lol :feedme::snoop:

Somalis have no diig wallahi.
"-only international airline that reaches Aden Abdulle Airport"

You're reading way to far into things.

Jeesto

VIP
They will all be replaced as Somalinimo trumps salafism
I'm planning on opening a museum backhome on day and i'll erect statues of the most important Somali figures through out our history. Salafis can go shove that haram and sanam nonsense up their futos:yacadiim:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm planning on opening a museum backhome on day and i'll erect statues of the most important Somali figures through out our history. Salafis can go shove that haram and sanam nonsense up their futos:yacadiim:
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:There is nothing in this world I hate more than a Wahhabi goat fucker

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
"-only international airline that reaches Aden Abdulle Airport"

You're reading way to far into things.

It's one random example i pulled quickly but fine, if you want more just search "Turkey Somalia" on Twitter.

Here is yet another example proving Somalis have no diig:

"Can tell somalia what to do anytime":mjcry:

:feedme::mjlol:

Even if they leave the qabil demographics is Xamar now is such that the glory days will never return

Subhanallah there will always be highs and lows for the somali people. Qabil demo in Xamar should be the least of our worries instead we should focus on clearing the stooges from our midst. Once you bring stability and governance back to xamar I'm sure in a few years or decades people from all tribes would invest and live in Xamar in peace. I personally know one MX uncle who lives there full-time and the only thing that comes to his mind is the AS assassinations. He doesn't lose sleep over his neighbors killing him over his tribe

inshallah we can both witness another cultural revolution like the 70s kacaan

Status
Not open for further replies.