Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
This why Somalis will never succeed because of envy, why you gotta insult them? If you ask me murdering people for no reason is what savages do.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I wanted to post some Somali excellence to push against the negativity but all i found were pics of Mo Farah doing that stupid monkey pose.

We can surpass them in 50 years. Just need to wait for the current generation of parasitic politicians to die off

also the albino africans remind me of slavic people

We can surpass them in 50 years. Just need to wait for the current generation of parasitic politicians to die off

also the albino africans remind me of slavic people

You see how the young here are fighting the battles of their forfather's, it will continue in an endless cycle until the new generation breaks it.

I am not seeing that happen.

Tanzania was always more advanced than a and land.

Dar es Salam
Tanzania-Dar-Es-Salaam.jpg

:mjcry:

I wanted to post some Somali excellence to push against the negativity but all i found were pics of Mo Farah doing that stupid monkey pose.

the worst thing about that pose is, it was "invented" by a white woman.:hova: it's "subliminally" racially charged. It's mega cringe. " hey Mo, I have an idea, what if you scratch your head like a monkey everytime you win a race?" "the queen is going to love it"
:francis: He should also lose the copy of the mehri flag on his wrist. Isn't he a son of Mogadishu anyway? hhhh

the worst thing about that pose is, it was "invented" by a white woman.:hova: it's "subliminally" racially charged. It's mega cringe. " hey Mo, I have an idea, what if you scratch your head like a monkey everytime you win a race?" "the queen is going to love it"
:francis: He should also lose the copy of the mehri flag on his wrist. Isn't he a son of Mogadishu anyway? hhhh

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

How can you look down on others when your own people forfeited your future, s traded weapons in exchange for the Italians to dump toxic waste in your ocean reason why just because they wanted to exterminate another clan learn your history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending