Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:chrisfreshhah:

Be prepared for more disappointment

:drakelaugh:

nah sxb. more dissapoint is why Somaliland exists, :obama: cuz enough was enough.
Im just more dissapointed in landers who still give the south the benefif of doubt, hoping they will change. its been two decades but the fuckers still the same. insulting us, claiming us, cockblocking us at every turn of our development endeavour and self reliance.
their motto is basically "if we go down, we are taking u down with us".

its just sad that reer koonfur are ruining the last thing that bond us - the walaaltinimo. cuz the diin, soomalinimo, dhaqan, af already failed to unite us.

nah sxb. more dissapoint is why Somaliland exists, :obama: cuz enough was enough.
Im just more dissapointed in landers who still give the south the benefif of doubt, hoping they will change. its been two decades but the fuckers still the same. insulting us, claiming us, cockblocking us at every turn of our development endeavour and self reliance.
their motto is basically "if we go down, we are taking u down with us".

its just sad that reer koonfur are ruining the last thing that bond us - the walaaltinimo. cuz the diin, soomalinimo, dhaqan, af already failed to unite us.

SL has digusting levels of corruption. its disappointing

Politicians in both the north and the south are the same. Rent seeking behaviours all around.

:mjlol:

You managed to turn this thing around and make it a political thing.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
SL has digusting levels of corruption. its disappointing

Politicians in both the north and the south are the same. Rent seeking behaviours all around.

:mjlol:

You managed to turn this thing around and make it a political thing.
:chrisfreshhah: ICTIRAAF 101: turn everything into politics and insert sland cause.
:denzelnigga:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
walahi im tired of correcting those xaasid and doqomiin. i mean the dude is SOMALI after all regardless his qabiil or tuulo.

we should all be proud of his achievement.
so dissapointed in these hate filled envious western somalis, i can understand the qabilist sentiments from somalis backhome eventho everyone equally roots for mo lkn not from an educated and enlightened folks from first world countries. those are the folks our ppl backhome are hoping to transform us, ppl that they percieve as their future leaders.

sometimes i dont know if theyre trollin or srs.
stuff like this waa waxa nasii kala fogeynaya

@Parademic and u claim you are an aspiring medical profession with such personality? If i were sick and dying, i wont let u touch me with ten foot pole. how do u feel about that? i hope that makes u develop sense of integrity

1) why he gotta act like a monkey though:lolbron:
2) You're so entitled. Who even said I'd save your sorry ass??? Go die by yourself, why would I care lmfaoooo. I'm not a medical professional yet and even if I was, under Canadian law I haven't established a duty of care for you so by leaving you alone I won't be charged for negligence. FOH :camby:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
UREYSO! your hate blinded u to realize how succesful mo farah is.

let me recap for u his feats.
The most successful British track athlete in modern Olympic Games history, he is the 2012 and 2016 Olympic gold medallist in both the 5000 m and 10,000 m, and is the second athlete in modern Olympic Games history, after Lasse Virén , to successfully defend the 5000 m and 10,000 m titles. Farah also completed the 'distance double' at the 2013 and 2015 World Championships in Athletics . He was the second man in history after Kenenisa Bekele, to win long-distance doubles at successive Olympics and World Championships, and the first in history to defend both distance titles in both major global competitions – a feat described as the 'quadruple-double'.

He is the most decorated athlete in British athletics history , with nine global titles, and was the first British athlete to win two gold medals at the same world championships, although Dame Kelly Holmes had achieved the feat at an Olympic Games. His five gold medals at the European Athletics Championships make him the most successful individual athlete in championships history. He has won the European Athlete of the Year award and the British Athletics Writers Association British Athlete of the Year award more than any other athlete, three times and six times respectively.

and if you didnt know already he achieved Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), which is title bestowed by her majesty queen elizabeth. Im sure you can get prison sentences for calling his trademark pose stupid.

I can't believe I missed this hilarious part. You acknowledge a nobody with a tainted bloodline as "Your Majesty"?!? :mjlol: The colonized blood runs deep within you, wanting to treat someone as higher than you simply because they murdered their way to the top. Tuff get your royalty fetish away from me :pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
Horta what's with your display pic, I've been meaning to ask. It's pretty hotep afrocentric-y, including "Abubu" btw, yet your character doesn't match:browtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Warya you can't possibly be content with this:
tumblr_ntujal2ojM1tgw2hdo2_250.jpg

Low standards is one of the many things killing us.
Low standards? Have some respect warya, that's the greatest Somali athlete of all time. Four gold medals in two of the biggest events, dominated the world championships, arguably the GOAT long distance runner. That's the opposite of low standards.

Imagine how advanced the Somali regions would be today if we kissed Western ass instead of that hairy Arab ass.

That opportunity cost...

:francis:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Low standards? Have some respect warya, that's the greatest Somali athlete of all time. Four gold medals in two of the biggest events, dominated the world championships, arguably the GOAT long distance runner. That's the opposite of low standards.

Naya, I have never disputed his achievements. All I said is that he poses like a monkey. And he deliberately poses like one so idk why his fans are going into such a blind rage.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

I'm not a hater!! I think running perfectly defines us Somalis, it's fitting our best athlete is a long distance runner. :pachah1:

Why am I getting attacked for describing the way he poses lmfaooo if he was standing normally and I said that looked like q monkey then yeah that's hate but he's. Literally. Doing. A. Monkey. Pose. :mindblown:

But I just watched a scary movie and my room with its many shadows is compromised so I welcome the banter.

Is all negated by his used up ugly wife
:drakelaugh:
I find it funny how these isaaq fuckers always find a way to be in cuckold relationship with Jamaicans even when the female in question is not there own:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.