Somalis who are non Muslim on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah no matter what, they are handicapped it's a fact of life, it's evidence is tangible,

Loool so true the biggest sahabas were once closet muslims so does that make them a coward as well

Been here since the inception of this site in 015, took a little break but i got experience this conversation wont go nowhere cos beliefs are involved in this so emotions will run high very quick. so it will end up in cursing fest very fast, but some people won't clock on to that ooh well :kanyeshrug:

Good luck with that :nvjpqts:
Don't be like that. No offense, but I've seen some of your other comments, and you sound like a crybaby when it comes to Islam. :gucciwhat:
Why can't you be like every other non-religious person on here.
I'm sure it be will be much easier for your mental health, if you were less angry

Don't be like that. No offense, but I've seen some of your other comments, and you sound like a crybaby when it comes to Islam. :gucciwhat:
Why can't you be like every other non-religious person on here.
I'm sure it be will be much easier for your mental health, if you were less angry

I hardly come on here, you are a bit emotional aren't you i was on your side cause i don't want people
going over board and start swearing at your prophet, but yeah i am the bad guy right ?

Why do you assume I'm Muslim

Why are your replying back to me or quoting me ?, munafiqiin batehey :what1:

Or you just dislike my persona

200.gif

Been here since the inception of this site in 015, took a little break but i got experience this conversation wont go nowhere cos beliefs are involved in this so emotions will run high very quick. so it will end up in cursing fest very fast, but some people won't clock on to that ooh well :kanyeshrug:
Yep people especially Somali people become very emotional when religion is involved. Some of them are drunk on religion 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts