Somalis who are non Muslim on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheist and agnostic Somalis are worst than Christian Somalis and even Rastafarian Somalis (if there are any). At least they have a belief. I wish the atheists and agnostics were instead Christians so I can at least relate to them somehow and they some sort of morality and I can befriend them (only if they did not leave Islam and were adopted). Only Shia Somalis are worse than atheists and agnostics. Shia Somalis exist if you don't believe me. I will leave the building if I saw a Shia Somali.
SOMALI SHIA?? THEY EXIST??!!:gucciwhat:

Lol even better

Why don’t you salafists take over Britain?

You’ve been saying that for decades, but you still live in the ghetto

Do you know what sharia law is?can you even understand how stupid your question is,you are super pretentious

My question still remains.

And the answer is that Islam does not encourage diversity of thought as state sanctioned killing of apostates and extra-judicial killings of dissenters is common, and the former is exclusively criminalized in muslim countries.

Freedom of speech/expression is not yet an islamic concept, sadly.

Now, was that so hard to explain? :trumpsmirk:

upload_2018-8-9_12-0-35.gif

upload_2018-8-9_11-59-53.jpeg

My question still remains.

And the answer is that Islam does not encourage diversity of thought as state sanctioned killing of apostates and extra-judicial killings of dissenters is common, and the former is exclusively criminalized in muslim countries.

Freedom of speech/expression is not yet an islamic concept, sadly.

Now, was that so hard to explain? :trumpsmirk:
Didnt read what you wrote,i am sure İts cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending