Somalis who are non Muslim on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question still remains.

And the answer is that Islam does not encourage diversity of thought as state sanctioned killing of apostates and extra-judicial killings of dissenters is common, and the former is exclusively criminalized in muslim countries.

Freedom of speech/expression is not yet an islamic concept, sadly.

Now, was that so hard to explain? :trumpsmirk:
sorry what do you by mean diversity of thought, if you meant by the acceptance of something which goes against Islam then you are totally right about Islam. Islam is not here to conform to peoples needs you either follow the laws and teachings of Islam or don't, simple as that. i am not going to sugar coat Islam for you because Islam is of set laws that you need to adhere to. Islam is way living and if don't want that well you leave the religion. freedom of speech/expression can not fully be exercised or implemented so the notion that Freedom of speech/expression and Islam are against each other are somewhat true because when you adhere to laws and teaching of Islam which exercises some teaching which you are forbid to do such homosexuality, killing and etc

sorry what do you by mean diversity of thought, if you meant by the acceptance of something which goes against Islam then you are totally right about Islam. Islam is not here to conform to peoples needs you either follow the laws and teachings of Islam or don't, simple as that. i am not going to sugar coat Islam for you because Islam is of set laws that you need to adhere to. Islam is way living and if don't want that well you leave the religion. freedom of speech/expression can not fully be exercised or implemented so the notion that Freedom of speech/expression and Islam are against each other are somewhat true because when you adhere to laws and teaching of Islam which exercises some teaching which you are forbid to do such homosexuality, killing and etc

By diversity of though I mean allowing dissent and different views to be a part of the political/philosophical/social discourse.

The problem with such a permissive view of censorship is that it diminishes a society ability to grow and improve as bad ideas are not challenged by factual reality and good ones are not modified by constructive criticism, and naturally corruption is swept under the rug as the censorshiptools extend to any agent of oversight wether they be anonymous bloggers or opposition politicians.

It is much deeper than not being compatible with Western freedoms, it is a reapting of the fundamental mistake that plagued Europe in Dark ages, whereby divine law is the basis of government, despite the rational behind the laws not materializing in reality example slavery/ban on consensual relationships ect.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They are Atheists on socialmedia, but in reallife they know about the latest fatwa and would surprise u with their zealotry.

By diversity of though I mean allowing dissent and different views to be a part of the political/philosophical/social discourse.

The problem with such a permissive view of censorship is that it diminishes a society ability to grow and improve as bad ideas are not challenged by factual reality and good ones are not modified by constructive criticism, and naturally corruption is swept under the rug as the censorshiptools extend to any agent of oversight wether they be anonymous bloggers or opposition politicians.

It is much deeper than not being compatible with Western freedoms, it is a reapting of the fundamental mistake that plagued Europe in Dark ages, whereby divine law is the basis of government, despite the rational behind the laws not materializing in reality example slavery/ban on consensual relationships ect.
the idea that people are governed by divine law leads to chaos and civil unrest is just intellectual dishonesty. the example that you gave was the dark ages of Europe but if we use this as an example we can also say how divine law has caused prosperity that was unheard before, this example is golden age of Islam, where people did not flourish in science but in everything aspect. Saudi Arabia and Iran are not the only two Islamic country that exist you know.

i have noticed from social media that there are large Somali population who are non Muslim, most of them are atheist. so my question is why is it rare to see them in real life.
:bell:you know exactly why, don't play yourself :childplease: Somali community are going to go on purge and kill him off in an instant.

I'm sure their own mothers would stab them to death on spot.

Islam is not peace, that's just PR:hemad:

And it's true, that 99% of them become atheist rather than another religion (that's just dumb and lame why would go from one guy in they sky claim to another one which if anything is more ridiculous, on about God has a human son named Jesus who is somehow also god :heh:

:bell:you know exactly why, don't play yourself :childplease: Somali community are going to go on purge and kill him off in an instant.

I'm sure their own mothers would stab them to death on spot.

Islam is not peace, that's just PR:hemad:

And it's true, that 99% of them become atheist rather than another religion (that's just dumb and lame why would go from on guy in they sky claim to another one which is more ridiculous, on about God as a human son named Jesus who is somehow also god :heh:

if you are hiding who you are then you are coward, there is not point of living if you can express your opinions. i don't like fake people just be yourself.

They are not Somali anymore.

You cannot be Somali and non Muslim. Ethnicity also includes religious identification. No one needs to formally kick you out of the ethnic group. You do it yourself by not exhibiting the traits of the group.

Somali is membership just like any ethnicity.

This is just hella cringe worthy lool

Ethnicity is blood
Religion is not

Some of the worst non muslims in islam are arabs

Isn't abu lahab a Arab? ?:farole:

I've come across 2 types of Somali atheists in my life.

1. Self hater - chats shit about Somalis to gain favour of cadaans. Coloured hair, western first name and racist cadaan spouse are tell-tale signs. Can't handle their liquor.

2. Rational - has doubts about religion, still has strong self identity and not really distinguishable from other Somalis. Usually quite smart tbh :ehh:
I'm number 2:manny::kanyeshrug:

I will never hate being a Somali no matter how much hate I get, because it's my blood and I own the ethnicity as much as anyone,

And I shall conquer Somalia and enforce my secular believes one day

if you are hiding who you are then you are coward, there is not point of living if you can express your opinions. i don't like fake people just be yourself.

Didn't a certain prophet flee to Medina ?, do i need to say more.

This whole thread is retarded it's always the same shit with people on this forum, let people
live their life, we have had this same shitty topic over and over again, and probably will be repeated again in the future.

Let this shit die out

Well that subjective, if there is anything we know about most atheists is that they tend think for themselves and are very rational so they won't come out if they feel it's not safe just ,, because you say he is ought to come out or else he is a coward

This whole thread is retarded it's always the same shit with people on this forum, let people
live their life, we have had this same shitty topic over and over again, and probably will be repeated again in the future.

Let this shit die out
if the thread is retarded you don't need to comment on it, live your life nigga.

Well that subjective, if there is anything we know about most atheists is that they tend think for themselves and are very rational so they won't come out if they feel it's not safe just ,, because you say he is ought to come out or else he is a coward
i never said he ought come out what said was that you don't need to act as a Muslim when are not a Muslim

damn that is harsh, i thought you as an atheist would be more lenient towards them. as for me, i am Muslim so homosexuality is haram.
Naah no matter what, they are handicapped it's a fact of life, it's evidence is tangible,

Let this shit die out
Loool so true the biggest sahabas were once closet muslims so does that make them a coward as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending