Somalis who are non Muslim on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have noticed from social media that there are large Somali population who are non Muslim, most of them are atheist. so my question is why is it rare to see them in real life.

i have noticed from social media that there are large Somali population who are non Muslim, most of them are atheist. so my question is why is it rare to see them in real life.

They face death threats, violence, family pressure and therefore most tend to want to fall under the radar. The same goes for LGBT people.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They are closet coward gaal

They will make disgusting jokes about the deen on twitter for clout and then be there praying right next to you at Jummah Prayer.

their present on social media compared to real life is quite large.
We have taken over social media. Now we gonna take over the Somali community very soon...
15375.gif

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
They are not Somali anymore.

You cannot be Somali and non Muslim. Ethnicity also includes religious identification. No one needs to formally kick you out of the ethnic group. You do it yourself by not exhibiting the traits of the group.

Somali is membership just like any ethnicity.

They are not Somali anymore.

You cannot be Somali and non Muslim. Ethnicity also includes religious identification. No one needs to formally kick you out of the ethnic group. You do it yourself by not exhibiting the traits of the group.

Somali is membership just like any ethnicity.
Somali is not what they are trying to be they already are. No matter what they become they will be identified as somalis.

what is odd to me is not their belief it is their present in social media compared to real life situation.
Because they are pussies tbh. At least the ones that talk shit about Islam and pretend that they are Muslim. I can't stand those athiest wallahi. I like the atheists that are honest and don't act like a complete fool over Islam on social media like they are a obeist white teen on 4chan.

Last edited:
I've come across 2 types of Somali atheists in my life.

1. Self hater - chats shit about Somalis to gain favour of cadaans. Coloured hair, western first name and racist cadaan spouse are tell-tale signs. Can't handle their liquor.

2. Rational - has doubts about religion, still has strong self identity and not really distinguishable from other Somalis. Usually quite smart tbh :ehh:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Atheist and agnostic Somalis are worst than Christian Somalis and even Rastafarian Somalis (if there are any). At least they have a belief. I wish the atheists and agnostics were instead Christians so I can at least relate to them somehow and they some sort of morality and I can befriend them (only if they did not leave Islam and were adopted). Only Shia Somalis are worse than atheists and agnostics. Shia Somalis exist if you don't believe me. I will leave the building if I saw a Shia Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts