Somalis were the ancient egyptians

Somalis weren't ancient Egyptians but actually ancient Puntites that had alliance and traded with the ancient Egyptians.

j4ztqn
Ancient Puntites were Eritreans. No need to bring them into the conversation.

f*ck them niggas anyway god freed them and destroyed Egypt, just to have them worship a cow 1 month later (they were also scared to fight some Terry crews looking mfos in Canaan) and later earned his wrath cursing them forever. It was a waste of time like giving religion to arabs.
Many men were evil and some still are committing even worse crimes than him today. Phaorahs treatment of the Hebrews was justified, even god killed the Canaanites (millions of them) to make room for the unworthy Jews. The only mistake he made was not worshipping god. If I found out that pharoah was my ancestor I would not care as I ain't weak enough to denounce my ancestors for white guilt. I admit his actions were evil, but if I found out he was related to me, I would not be ashamed as I had no control over his actions.
f*ck them niggas anyway god freed them and destroyed Egypt, just to have them worship a cow 1 month later (they were also scared to fight some Terry crews looking mfos in Canaan) and later earned his wrath cursing them forever. It was a waste of time like giving religion to arabs.
We have nothing to do with those cursed pagans. Egypt is the biggest embarrassment to all ancient human civilization. After the garbage Ramses the second Egypt fell off and became colonized by anyone who attempted to colonize it.

Ancient Puntites were Eritreans. No need to bring them into the conversation.
Are you dumb? Why is most of the ancient buildings and scripts from Punt found in the present day of northern Somalia?

There is a Museam in Somaliland showing ancient statues and tools made by ancient Puntites and the direct decedents of ancient Puntites were ethnic Somalis since Somalis homeland is in the north, historically speaking.

I thought Somalia was The Land of Punt.:confused:
Exactly sister. Don't believe these idiots. It's only AA and Bantus calling us Egyptians while we Somalis tell them we aren't but we did have good relationship with them and traded with them and that was Punt Kingdom located in northern Somalia which is the ancestral homeland of Somalia.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ancient egyptian didn't speak a cushtic language or are you taking about the land of punt if so show me evidence
Oh my bad they found cushitic text from the land of Kush(sudan) which was found sent to the ancient Egyptians. You're right they spoke an afro Asiatic language

No we weren't. Why are you acting like African Americans and their we wuz shit?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ ISRAELITEZ N SHIET!

No we weren't. Why are you acting like African Americans and their we wuz shit?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ ISRAELITEZ N SHIET!

I want to marry a Xalimo with your mindset inshallah. No Somalis think like this btw, they just know their ancestors were Puntites that had alliance and traded with the ancient Egyptians.

Anyways have you seen those racist AA isralites saying they're going to enslave Somali men and make Somali women concubines? :mjlol:

I want to marry a Xalimo with your mindset inshallah. No Somalis think like this btw, they just know their ancestors were Puntites that had alliance and traded with the ancient Egyptians.

Anyways have you seen those racist AA isralites saying they're going to enslave Somali men and make Somali women concubines? :mjlol:
Inshallah.

And wait, slaves trying to slave me? :drakelaugh:These monkeys need to know their place.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Are you dumb? Why is most of the ancient buildings and scripts from Punt found in the present day of northern Somalia?

There is a Museam in Somaliland showing ancient statues and tools made by ancient Puntites and the direct decedents of ancient Puntites were ethnic Somalis since Somalis homeland is in the north, historically speaking.

I thought Somalia was The Land of Punt.:confused:
Please don't drag Somaliland down with this "WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIET":susp:

If you want to claim that nonsense so badly,please use Puntland which is shaped like a punt and where the puntites still live.

Please don't drag Somaliland down with this "WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIET":susp:

If you want to claim that nonsense so badly,please use Puntland which is shaped like a punt and where the puntites still live.

Firstly the museum I have shown you is in Hargeisa, Somaliland and they have found many evidence that Punt Kingdom which isn't Egyptian but old as Egyptian ruled the modem day of Somaliland territory along with Puntland.

Not all Isaaq think like you and my mother is Isaaq (Habar Yoonis). I just wish Isaaq used their high IQ to take over Somalia and make it great again.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Exactly sister. Don't believe these idiots. It's only AA and Bantus calling us Egyptians while we Somalis tell them we aren't but we did have good relationship with them and traded with them and that was Punt Kingdom located in northern Somalia which is the ancestral homeland of Somalia.
tenor.gif

Just how far will your historical revisionism ago.This is insane.:faysalwtf:

Firstly the museum I have shown you is in Hargeisa, Somaliland and they have found many evidence that Punt Kingdom which isn't Egyptian but old as Egyptian ruled the modem day of Somaliland territory along with Puntland.

Not all Isaaq think like you and my mother is Isaaq (Habar Yoonis). I just wish Isaaq used their high IQ to take over Somalia and make it great again.
Its just some leftovers from the time that we where under Ottoman rule.:yacadiim:

tenor.gif

Just how far will your historical revisionism ago.This is insane.:faysalwtf:

Its just some leftovers from the time that we where under Ottoman rule.:yacadiim:

Somalis homeland is actually northern Somalia and it has been proven by modern day scholars and scientist.

How can you deny with the museams and ancient documents of the Land of Punt ruling Somaliland? :farmajoyaab:

Also, Ottoman Empire never ruled any Somali territory. It was ruled by the Somali Walashma Dnyasty which were Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the medieval period and after the collapse of Adal Sultanate various of successor states were established which were tribal Somali Sultanates.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somalis homeland is actually northern Somalia and it has been proven by modern day scholars and scientist.

How can you deny with the museams and ancient documents of the Land of Punt ruling Somaliland? :farmajoyaab:

Also, Ottoman Empire never ruled any Somali territory. It was ruled by the Somali Walashma Dnyasty which were Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the medieval period and after the collapse of Adal Sultanate various of successor states were established which were tribal Somali Sultanates.
I dare you to set foot in Somaliland and claim its Darood and Hawiye ancestral homeland and see what happens.
GiddyRelievedDikkops-size_restricted.gif

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
No they actually spoke a cushitic language you can search it they recently found a writing
You are lying.Ancient Egyptian is an independent branch of AA family.The fact that you didn't know just goes to show you don't know jack shit about Ancient Egypt

The forgeries in this video aren't fooling anyone other than the uneducated locals who won't question further where the "archaeologist" obtained these statues. A discovery that impressive would've gotten a lot more attention internationally and yet it sits at a Somaliland Museum seemingly ignored by everyone else.

Take a look at articles published this century about the land of Punt by Egyptologists/historians and where they think Punt was located.

MERSA/WADI GAWASIS AND ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MARITIME TRADE IN THE RED SEA
Near Eastern Archaeology Vol. 78, No. 1

"Foreign ceramics found at the site from the Gash lowlands, Eritrea, and Yemen suggest that Punt was located in the southern Red Sea region."

"the African coast and hinterland along the southern Red Sea in Sudan and Eritrea is the region better fitting the textual, iconographic and archaeological evidence we have about Punt."

"The archaeological evidence at the harbor site confirms that the expeditions were navigating as far south as Eritrea and Yemen, and suggests that the communities settled along the coast and immediate hinterland of both sides of the southern Red Sea were in some way participating in Egyptian maritime trade in the nineteenth centuries BC"

"The So-Called "Mine of Punt" and Its Location" Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt, Vol. 42 (2005/2006), pp. 33-44:

"The textual records that have survived, when their information is pooled, provide us with enough information to suggest strongly a generalized area within the eastern coastal regions of the modern Sudan, Eritrea and northern most Ethiopia or somewhat further inland. Earlier opinion that Punt was even further south, in the northern coastal area of modern Somalia, generally has been rejected in recent years."

Not only that, but there was an analysis of the DNA of mummified baboons from Punt in the British museum. You're not gonna like what they found. Read for yourself:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...opia-as-location-of-land-of-punt-1954547.html

here's their publication:
Moritz, Gillian & Dominy, Nathaniel & Ikram, Salima. (2010). Baboons, stable isotopes, and the location of Punt. American Research Center in Egypt's 61st Annual Meeting.

Trending