Somalis were the ancient egyptians

Somalis have nothing to do with those disgusting pagan Egyptians. Although I do believe that they were phenotypically and genotypically similar to the Nubians.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis have nothing to do with those disgusting pagan Egyptians. Although I do believe that they were phenotypically and genotypically similar to the Nubians.

Also, wrong.

It's disrespectful to call a decent culture for its time the way you did.

Like they're treating beta israelis like shit? :mjlol:
e7RSB63.png
Touche.

f*ck ancient egypt why are people so desperate to claim a kuffar empire?

Mesopotamia > Egypt anyways and Mesopotamia was actually started by cushites.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
f*ck ancient egypt why are people so desperate to claim a kuffar empire?

Mesopotamia > Egypt anyways and Mesopotamia was actually started by cushites.
They were both cushitic since the Ancient Egyptians have been found to speak a cushitic language and apparently used to speak the same tongue with only the people from the land of punt (somali). Cool fact so was the babylon cushitic but they were disobedience to Allah so we should hide that

:kodaksmiley:The way they treated Prophet Musa's people was not decent.
f*ck them niggas anyway god freed them and destroyed Egypt, just to have them worship a cow 1 month later (they were also scared to fight some Terry crews looking mfos in Canaan) and later earned his wrath cursing them forever. It was a waste of time like giving religion to arabs.

Please don't curse a whole Somali clan like that. He is one of the worst people to have ever lived.
Many men were evil and some still are committing even worse crimes than him today. Phaorahs treatment of the Hebrews was justified, even god killed the Canaanites (millions of them) to make room for the unworthy Jews. The only mistake he made was not worshipping god. If I found out that pharoah was my ancestor I would not care as I ain't weak enough to denounce my ancestors for white guilt. I admit his actions were evil, but if I found out he was related to me, I would not be ashamed as I had no control over his actions.

They were both cushitic since the Ancient Egyptians have been found to speak a cushitic language and apparently used to speak the same tongue with only the people from the land of punt (somali). Cool fact so was the babylon cushitic but they were disobedience to Allah so we should hide that
They didn't speak a cushtic language it was under another branch in the afro Asiatic language group

Somalis weren't ancient Egyptians but actually ancient Puntites that had alliance and traded with the ancient Egyptians.

j4ztqn