Somalis were the ancient egyptians

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
No we weren't. Why are you acting like African Americans and their we wuz shit?

WE WUZ KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ N SHIET!

WE WUZ ISRAELITEZ N SHIET!

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: why do somalis look so much like those cave painting and statues then?

nefertitii.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If they were ancient egyptians, iam sure Ancient Egypt would be a shitland without dynasties.

The fact that not one pyramid is found in shithole Somalia is far greater truth than saying "life is not possible without water".

Ancient Somalis were forefathers of modern Somalis.
Ancient West Africans were forefathers of Afro-Americans.

U cannot claim Egypt with your bullshit.

Do u see Ethiopians claiming Egypt? NO
Because they are proud peoppe with old civilisation.
Do u see Sudanese claiming Ancient Egypt? They had their own civilisation.

hatshepsut-812984985-5m421.jpg
khufukj.jpg
egyptian-inca-anthro-coffins67.jpg
elongated2.jpg

Last edited:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: why do somalis look so much like those cave painting and statues then?

nefertitii.jpg
Lmao that doesn't mean Somalis are the ancient Egyptians. Ethiopians can also look like the ancient Egyptians but does that mean they are?

Why are you trying so hard to claim them? You have your own culture and history and don't need to claim others.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You are lying.Ancient Egyptian is an independent branch of AA family.The fact that you didn't know just goes to show you don't know jack shit about Ancient Egypt
LOL I corrected myself two comments after. Daffuq
R4Axp_s-200x150.gif

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
If they were ancient egyptians, iam sure Ancient Egypt would be a shitland without dynasties.

The fact that not one pyramid is found in shithole Somalia is far greater truth than saying "life is not possible without water".

Ancient Somalis were forefathers of modern Somalis.
Ancient West Africans were forefathers of Afro-Americans.

U cannot claim Egypt with your bullshit.

Do u see Ethiopians claiming Egypt? NO
Because they are proud peoppe with old civilisation.
Do u see Sudanese claiming Ancient Egypt? They had their own civilisation.

View attachment 41100 View attachment 41099 View attachment 41098 View attachment 41097

You're probably right I was just curious
:mjlol:

The forgeries in this video aren't fooling anyone other than the uneducated locals who won't question further where the "archaeologist" obtained these statues. A discovery that impressive would've gotten a lot more attention internationally and yet it sits at a Somaliland Museum seemingly ignored by everyone else.

Take a look at articles published this century about the land of Punt by Egyptologists/historians and where they think Punt was located.

MERSA/WADI GAWASIS AND ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MARITIME TRADE IN THE RED SEA
Near Eastern Archaeology Vol. 78, No. 1

"Foreign ceramics found at the site from the Gash lowlands, Eritrea, and Yemen suggest that Punt was located in the southern Red Sea region."

"the African coast and hinterland along the southern Red Sea in Sudan and Eritrea is the region better fitting the textual, iconographic and archaeological evidence we have about Punt."

"The archaeological evidence at the harbor site confirms that the expeditions were navigating as far south as Eritrea and Yemen, and suggests that the communities settled along the coast and immediate hinterland of both sides of the southern Red Sea were in some way participating in Egyptian maritime trade in the nineteenth centuries BC"

"The So-Called "Mine of Punt" and Its Location" Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt, Vol. 42 (2005/2006), pp. 33-44:

"The textual records that have survived, when their information is pooled, provide us with enough information to suggest strongly a generalized area within the eastern coastal regions of the modern Sudan, Eritrea and northern most Ethiopia or somewhat further inland. Earlier opinion that Punt was even further south, in the northern coastal area of modern Somalia, generally has been rejected in recent years."

Not only that, but there was an analysis of the DNA of mummified baboons from Punt in the British museum. You're not gonna like what they found. Read for yourself:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...opia-as-location-of-land-of-punt-1954547.html

here's their publication:
Moritz, Gillian & Dominy, Nathaniel & Ikram, Salima. (2010). Baboons, stable isotopes, and the location of Punt. American Research Center in Egypt's 61st Annual Meeting.

Modern day scholars have confirmed that parts of Eritrea and Ethiopia was ruled by the Land of Kush and do you know what Punt means? It means southern Horn which is located modern day of Somalia. Now with all the archaeologist evidence I have shown you and the Museams in Somaliland which dates back during the ancient Puntite period, you still deny? Plus, Land of Punt was very known for its richness of Frankincense and that is sadly not found in Ethiopia or Eritrea.

I mean I have an authentic historical quote for you and read below.

r3xTZLqIQrCmp41geCKniQ.png

Modern day scholars have confirmed that parts of Eritrea and Ethiopia was ruled by the Land of Kush and do you know what Punt means? It means southern Horn which is located modern day of Somalia. Now with all the archaeologist evidence I have shown you and the Museams in Somaliland which dates back during the ancient Puntite period, you still deny? Plus, Land of Punt was very known for its richness of Frankincense and that is sadly not found in Ethiopia or Eritrea.

I mean I have an authentic historical quote for you and read below.

r3xTZLqIQrCmp41geCKniQ.png

"I have an authentic historical quote for you"

Lol. This line is precious. An authentic historical quote you say? So tell me, where's it from? What journal? What century was it published? I mentioned in my last comment that all recent publications on the location of Punt reject the hypothesis that it was in Northern Somalia/Somaliland. If you're going to give me a quote the absolute first thing you must do is tell me when and where it's from.

Kush was an old Nubian state. This is Sudan. Even still, you fail to understand that two separate kingdoms could have occupied the same land despite existing in different generations. This is especially true since the expedition to the land of Punt happened before the bronze age collapse and the kingdom of Kush (in modern Sudan) existed exclusively after the collapse.

Now let's take a look at that quote of yours. I highly suspect either you made it up yourself just now, or found it on online forums. Pieces of the information in that quote you got from a website called http://solarey.net/ancient-land-punt-pyramidal-structures-found-somalia/. This page was written in November 13, 2016 but make no mentions about their sources. Don't worry I did further investigation. They got that information from a wikipedia page. Nice. It's even nicer when you look at the editing history of that wikipedia page to see where it came from. That line about the wargaade wall was originally added 15 May 2009 by someone called Abdirisak. Abdirisak didn't even mention Punt in his original quote. This is what he wrote down: "Ancient pyramidical structures, tombs, ruined cities and stone walls such as the Wargaade Wall littered in Somalia are evidence of an ancient sophisticated civilization that once thrived in the Somali peninsula" This quote over the years on Wikipedia was modified by other nameless Somali random wikipedia editors at home who included Punt into Abdirisak's quote. Never adding new sources or anything. They simply saw this quote and modified it. It was this modified version the website you went to used in their article. Word for word.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Somalia&diff=290072596&oldid=290064235

This now begs the question. Where did Abdirisak get his quote from? In his 2009 Wikipedia edit, he poorly cites something called "The Missionary review of the world"‎ page 132. No year, no author, no nothing except page number and name of the work. So yeah, let's look into this Missionary review of the world. There is a document available online about this book written in the 1800s at
https://archive.org/stream/missionaryrevie00unkngoog#page/n143/mode/2up/search/132

page 132 makes zero reference to anything in Somalia. Not only that but you'll never find any academic papers (old or new) reference the Wargaade wall as being Puntite in origin. Literally nowhere.

This is a problem with you and too many other Somalis on the internet. You are very unskeptical. You see something you like online and just accept it as truth because you just want to believe it to be true.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I want to marry a Xalimo with your mindset inshallah. No Somalis think like this btw, they just know their ancestors were Puntites that had alliance and traded with the ancient Egyptians.

Anyways have you seen those racist AA isralites saying they're going to enslave Somali men and make Somali women concubines? :mjlol:
Where send link

Trending