Somalis need to stop using tiktok!

I don't understand people who would blast themselves like that to the world doing retarded shit that makes em seem deranged.

Like aren't you bothered this might affect your work life, social life etc:kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don't understand people who would blast themselves like that to the world doing retarded shit that makes em seem deranged.

Like aren't you bothered this might affect your work life, social life etc:kodaksmiley:
Idk man I’d be worried if I was them universities and employers check up on that shit. :mjlol:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Man, if I were't a successful real estate mogul (pulled >$1.1million last quarter) I'd purchase tiktok and cram it with twerking xalimos and hoejabis cause you fools would spend hours of your most valuable asset time on something you have no control over

Just yesterday I wallowed in embarassement as this Moroccan thang was sending me videos of Somali FOB's on TikTok . Someone has to remove the internet from these motherf*ckers

the only solution to eradicate the 68 iq endemic is to import 200 iq Japanese and Korean women to evolve into geeljire 2.0

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Can Mohamed Siad Barre AUN not get a break, jeez

Even Living in TikTok Rent free, whilst still living in their minds Rent Free. Some reatlor he is

People, he is dead for the past 25 years, Somaliland has not achieved jack yet.

And now mocking the deen for clout, and they say why does this happen to us!

Who said that he is in hell, did she become the lord overnight or something, cause I do not remember when it was passed down that a dead man will automatic go hell

1586222415288.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Siad Barre this and that, wallahi he lives in some people minds rent free

1586222512809.png

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
STOP EMBARRASSING US ON SOCIAL MEDIA DAMNIT WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE EMBARASS THEIR OWN PEOPLE LIKE THIS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THESE ATTENTION SEEKERS HAVE NO BRAIN ONLY WANT CLICKS

Trending