Somalis need to stop using tiktok!

Nothing in this world is unprovoked. I really do not think Barre waked up one day and said, "I want to kill some people from the North today"

This butterfly effect started from the Norths Betrayal of Somalia, and their continuous attempt to undermine Siad Barre

Even Mohamed Egal undermined Barre when he was a Officer in the Army, to the point where he tried sending Barre to the Soviet. Do you think that someone treated this bad, would have love for people like that?
So if a White man was mistreated by an African would that justify the killing on a mass scale of other Africans? And also I think you need to understand that the North had very little political influence rather than proportional representation in government. Also Isaaq were denied the right to run for positions in government. Who can say for certain what Egal's intentions were? At the worst it was an act of treason and attempted murder punishable by death but only his death and not the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents. Only an idiot would think one act of betrayal from a single member of a particular people would justify attempted murder of all members of that people.

@CaliTedesse, This crazy female from the Federal Member State of Somaliland, under the command of Governor Musa Bixi, had dared talk about the 3rd President of Somalia, AUN with such immoral, that us Arabians would be offended....

We need to unite against this Somali Feminism movement
I'm also a man if you didn't realize when Inliterally told you.

It also isn't surprising that a people depraved of political participation would attempt to undermine the tyranny they lived under.

Sxb, I was talking about the first post, the female

Have we really derailed this thread that we forgot about the first post.....
Yeah but let's just agree in conclusion that you can't blame Isaaq for secession after all the discrimination we've been through and the instability and horrible reputation of the South we honestly don't want to be associated with you. Al-Shabaab, failed government, Somali piracy on the coast, we don't want any of it at all.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah but let's just agree in conclusion that you can't blame Isaaq for secession after all the discrimination we've been through and the instability and horrible reputation of the South we honestly don't want to be associated with you. Al-Shabaab, failed government, Somali piracy on the coast, we don't want any of it at all.
Somaliland is a Federal Member State in my opinion, and for now, take Ethiopia as a example

Now lets agree to disagree, and give @CaliTedesse his platform back to "Domisticate" this female