Somalis need to stop using tiktok!

Can Mohamed Siad Barre AUN not get a break, jeez

Even Living in TikTok Rent free, whilst still living in their minds Rent Free. Some reatlor he is

People, he is dead for the past 25 years, Somaliland has not achieved jack yet.

And now mocking the deen for clout, and they say why does this happen to us!

Who said that he is in hell, did she become the lord overnight or something, cause I do not remember when it was passed down that a dead man will automatic go hell

View attachment 104277
Somaliland has peace and stability and what does Somalia have better than that?:stopit:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And what does that shaydaan deserve peace for? Realistically "Abo Siyaad" is probably destined for the depths of Jahannam:silanyosmile:
Warya, chill the f*ck out

He was a Muslim and died as one, your not Allah, so I do not know why you assume he is going to hell

Stop singing this guys name and let a man die in peace, or are we going after the graves now

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think I'm more than content with the punishment he's practically bound to receive in the Akhira and who said he was living in my head rent-free?:manny:
G, your not the Almighty, who the f*ck are you to talk about someone like you know where he is destined for

Warya, chill the f*ck out

He was a Muslim and died as one, your not Allah, so I do not know why you assume he is going to hell
I didn't assume he was going to Hell though did I? Even if I did you can't claim I don't have grounds to do so. A single innocent life taken from a believer is akin to the murder of humanity in Islam and considering the hundreds of thousands of people who died at his orders he must have a pretty large stack of sins :drakekidding:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It seems like he's living in your head rent-free:wowsweat:
He has a right to live in my head, he is Major General Jaale Maxamed Siyaad Barre , a fellow relative by tribe, so I really do not mind and don't forget 3rd President of Somalia!

He has a right to live in my head, he is Major General Jaale Maxamed Siyaad Barre , a fellow relative by tribe, so I really do not mind and don't forget 3rd President of Somalia!
You do know he brutally murdered half a million innocent Muslims right? Those ranks won't help him in the afterlife too btw if you didn't know.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I didn't assume he was going to Hell though did I? Even if I did you can't claim I don't have grounds to do so. A single innocent life taken from a believer is akin to the murder of humanity in Islam and considering the hundreds of thousands of people who died at his orders he must have a pretty large stack of sins :drakekidding:
You do know he brutally murdered half a million innocent Muslims right? Those ranks won't help him in the afterlife too btw if you didn't know.
Genocide card comes out.....
Just stop it, it is pretty much useless now, are you trying to justify after 29 years that it was siad barre fault that SL is not a county

And please spare me the "oh he killed this tribe and did that", you just dig up the same grave 100 times and claim it was Siad Barre's fault...

Let a man die for goddamn sake, without slander

Hailemariam Megistu does not get this much slander, and the guy is alive and killed millions!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wherever he goes all I can say is he was a truly evil man and should be remembered as such :draketf:
1586227345155.png