Somalis need to stop using tiktok!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And who is really responsible for the existence of Somaliland? Think deeply about that before answering.
Egal. Honestly he even wanted to reunite with the motherland, but failed to due to death

But the real reason is for Somali National Movement and Ahmed Jimaleh (Ahmed Mohamed Guled)

Don't try to pinpoint it on Siad Barre

The Federal Member State of Somaliland.

Well sorry sir, I was born in the West, so I did not really appreciate your stereotype that i was reer xamar or I was a simpleton. I like to make clear of the major issue your "country" has.

Let me help you there and make it simple for you: what you just wrote was more of a dream then facts, so just waffle and BS
What you fail to understand is the vast majority of residents of our "autonomous region" are in support of secession and so the best-case scenario you can hope for is simply for SL to remain internationally unrecognized but a de facto state which I would like to remind you is quite a threatening position to be in because as development continues military capabilities will also likely increase. I also apologize for calling you that but I got a little heated understandably.

Egal. Honestly he even wanted to reunite with the motherland, but failed to due to death

But the real reason is for Somali National Movement and Ahmed Jimaleh (Ahmed Mohamed Guled)

Don't try to pinpoint it on Siad Barre

The Federal Member State of Somaliland.
Who was Egal?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Answer honestly here, if you're own people had a genocide committed against them would you be able to just forget about it and move on? :cosbyhmm:
After 30 years, I would not be crying but realistically doing something else

At the end of the day, we are all Somali

So you see we have been wronged and without reason as well not that there is ever reason. Keep in mind we also haven't been offered any form of compensation whatsoever.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So you see we have been wronged and without reason as well not that there is ever reason. Keep in mind we also haven't been offered any form of compensation whatsoever.
An apology by Farmajo on a Public stage was not enough, you need money for something done by someone else...
I don't cry about it but I think we can all agree genocide is unforgivable and do recall that it was entirely unprovoked.
But come on now, after how long...

I'm just glad you finally admitted Barre was behind the genocide and that it did happen but it isn't something you just get over like some break up.

I also don't think a verbal apology is sufficient nor does it undo the harm that has been done to us. And money isn't going to either but it isn't out of the ordinary for it to be accepted as a form of compensation.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm just glad you finally admitted Barre was behind the genocide and that it did happen but it isn't something you just get over like some break up.
Let's be realistic, why do you refer to it as a genocide, but Megasitu is not

And this nutter killed a million+ people

Barre may did something, Allah will judge him, not us, but let's be realistic, the guy was a military guy, so killings war norm, and he was a "dictator"

Genocide is a big word, i would say "Extrajudicical Killngs"

I get your point, but he ain't a maniac who woke up one day and said, "i WANNA kill some northerners"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I also don't think a verbal apology is sufficient nor does it undo the harm that has been done to us. And money isn't going to either but it isn't out of the ordinary for it to be accepted as a form of compensation.
Realistically, it not our fault, but some sought of agreement or peace of recognition is needed, but not something that incriminate the current government

Let's be realistic, why do you refer to it as a genocide, but Megasitu is not

And this nutter killed a million+ people

Barre may did something, Allah will judge him, not us, but let's be realistic, the guy was a military guy, so killings war norm, and he was a "dictator"

Genocide is a big word, i would say "Extrajudicical Killngs"

I get your point, but he ain't a maniac who woke up one day and said, "i WANNA kill some northerners"
Again it was entirely unprovoked land-based violence against innocent civilians on a mass scale so what else do you propose to call it? About 90% of Hargeisa and 70% of Burao were destroyed so no it wasn't simply a matter of "extrajudicial killings". And yes that's exactly what he did. He wished to completely exterminate the Isaaq population. Somali armed forces surrounded the outskirts of both Burao and Hargeisa. Non-Isaaq residents of both Somaliland's two largest cities were allowed to leave without harm but Isaaq residents were subjected to systematic violence once trapped within city limits.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@CaliTedesse, This crazy female from the Federal Member State of Somaliland, under the command of Governor Musa Bixi, had dared talk about the 3rd President of Somalia, AUN with such immoral, that us Arabians would be offended....

We need to unite against this Somali Feminism movement

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Again it was entirely unprovoked land-based violence against innocent civilians on a mass scale so what else do you propose to call it? About 90% of Hargeisa and 70% of Burao were destroyed so no it wasn't simply a matter of "extrajudicial killings". And yes that's exactly what he did. He wished to completely exterminate the Isaaq population. Somali armed forces surrounded the outskirts of both Burao and Hargeisa. Non-Isaaq residents of both Somaliland's two largest cities were allowed to leave without harm but Isaaq residents were subjected to systematic violence once trapped within city limits.
Nothing in this world is unprovoked. I really do not think Barre waked up one day and said, "I want to kill some people from the North today"

This butterfly effect started from the Norths Betrayal of Somalia, and their continuous attempt to undermine Siad Barre

Even Mohamed Egal undermined Barre when he was a Officer in the Army, to the point where he tried sending Barre to the Soviet. Do you think that someone treated this bad, would have love for people like that?

Trending

Latest posts