Somalis need to stop using tiktok!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys can we focus on the topic?
I've seen you slander her and call her ugly when she's prettier than all the man faced Arab women you run after. I will not tolerate this blantant disrespect on a fellow Somali girl. Watch yourself Belgium waffle. You don't want war. Because I always win the battles.

Also SL isn't Narnia either it's been recognized by a number of prominent countries in the West, has it's own passport, airport, customs officers, a consulate in
D.C. but I don't think you know what that means and it's own army. It's a fully-functioning semi-democratic state which is less than I can say for the failed state of Somalia, a land infamous for anarchy. The only reason it has yet to be internationally recognized is because unfortunately the United Nations has decided for reasons unknown to me that it can only secede with the permission of Greater Somalia and now it seems the only way to that is through coercion. Somaliland has come a long way since declaring independence again. It's also having a U.A.E-based company perform oil-drilling tests to determine the country's oil reserves. And it likely is as if not more oil-rich than the Emirates itself. But yeah you're right we've accomplished absolutely nothing in a period of merely almost 30 years. I don't think a simpleton like you can comprehend the sheer amount of work necessary to establish a functioning society but I'll assume you're Reer Xamar so that's a foreign concept to you isn't it?

Also SL isn't Narnia either it's been recognized by a number of prominent countries in the West, has it's own passport, airport, customs officers, a consulate in
D.C. but I don't think you know what that means and it's own army. It's a fully-functioning semi-democratic state which is less than I can say for the failed state of Somalia, a land infamous for anarchy. The only reason it has yet to be internationally recognized is because unfortunately the United Nations has decided for reasons unknown to me that it can only secede with the permission of Greater Somalia and now it seems the only way to that is through coercion. Somaliland has come a long way since declaring independence again. It's also having a U.A.E-based company perform oil-drilling tests to determine the country's oil reserves. And it likely is as if not more oil-rich than the Emirates itself. But yeah you're right we've accomplished absolutely nothing in a period of merely almost 30 years. I don't think a simpleton like you can comprehend the sheer amount of work necessary to establish a functioning society but I'll assume you're Reer Xamar so that's a foreign concept to you isn't it?
What was the meh rating for? It's all factual information.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wow, you know Narnia, well I never thought that, since you are from Narnia itself

I will leave you with this :
Passport that you cannot get you anywhere, going hajj you need SOMALI passport
No country recognizes you as a country, more of a self-autonomous region. A member of FMS

Really is a one tribe country with corruption as rife as Somali, and disputes within itself

Somaliland is just another FMS, nothing spectacular to see, you just want to be like Djibouti, but can't

If your know to the world, then why the hell does Google Maps show this

1586232513554.png

I know for a Khat relied on person, that your delusional, but I did not know it was this bad, does SL go this thick back.

Also, I ain't no reer Xamar, if Siad Barre was a fellow tribesmen, then what am I. Let me make it easy for that khat riddened brain of yours....

Wow, you know Narnia, well I never thought that, since you are from Narnia itself

No country recognizes you as a country, more of a self-autonomous region. A member of FMS

Really is a one tribe country with corruption as rife as Somali, and disputes within itself

Somaliland is just another FMS, nothing spectacular to see, you just want to be like Djibouti, but can't

View attachment 104362

I know for a Khat relied on person, that your delusional, but I did not know it was this bad, does SL go this thick back.

Also, I ain't no reer Xamar, if Siad Barre was a fellow tribesmen, then what am I. Let me make it easy for that khat riddened brain of yours....
Excuse me I was born and raised in the West so forgive me if I am ignorant on specific details but why the stereotype of khat-eating?

View attachment 104362

Ask yourself who is really responsible for the existence of Somaliland? Think deeply about that before answering.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Excuse me I was born and raised in the West so forgive me if I am ignorant on specific details but why the stereotype of khat-eating?
Well sorry sir, I was born in the West, so I did not really appreciate your stereotype that i was reer xamar or I was a simpleton. I like to make clear of the major issue your "country" has.
I don't think a simpleton like you can comprehend the sheer amount of work necessary to establish a functioning society but I'll assume you're Reer Xamar so that's a foreign concept to you isn't it?

Are you speaking English right now?
Let me help you there and make it simple for you: what you just wrote was more of a dream then facts, so just waffle and BS