Somalis mock Ice Cream Pimp scandal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Heres the latest one now the Halimos are covering their face due to the shame but that doesnt bother the Ice Cream Pimp

TekNiKo

VIP
Is this some sort of tourist location or are there that many Somalis in Turkey or whatever that is?
Hes based in Antalya a popular tourist spot so lots of Somalis go who live in Turkey also tourists from Europe etc..

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Can someone fill me in here - what is it about turkish men carrying ice cream that entice halimos so much?

Someone ought to do something about that Ice Cream Pimp, are there any Faaraxs here currently in Turkey?
No one is forcing grown women to dance with this man in public. What can random Somali niman do to this guy besides beat him? He’s going to keep doing it as long as he is making more revenue by doing this.

Someone ought to do something about that Ice Cream Pimp, are there any Faaraxs here currently in Turkey?

The Ice Cream guy is not issue here. He is not specifically targeting Xalimos but he is offering a free ice cream to any woman who is shaking her booty. The problem is the fat azzed Xalimos going over there and shaking their booty for a mere ice cream. Some of those Xalimos could be here! :francis::heh::holeup::snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1653849612079.png

Question guys, do you have an issue with the women dancing in public or is it simply because you lot are angry that they're dancing with an ajnabi?

I only ask this because there seems to be no backlash about these fob women 'mocking' the girls yet they're dancing and decided to post it on tiktok for thousands to see and you lot don't seem to have an issue with it.

Overall, people need to stop dancing in public. Its cringe and billa xishood. But more importantly, stop giving them attention. Do you see other groups giving the 100s of women on their tiktok attention? Only the Somali women have thousands of comments. Like why are we obsessed with each other and award attention seeking behavior?!

TekNiKo

VIP
Naaah, he's vile. How is he saying she's been with the whole neighborhood?! Does he know her personally? He's really billa xishood. Was he dropped as a baby?
Hes a truth teller like Kevin Samuels and tells how it is, the woman wore no leggings in a faded sundress. You know what they say if she looks like one and acts like one she probably is one…

Hes a truth teller like Kevin Samuels and tells how it is, the woman wore no leggings in a faded sundress. You know what they say if she looks like one and acts like one she probably is one…
Nah, he blantantly said she slept around not that she 'acts' like one. For goodness sake she is dancing. She lacks xishood, but you can't call her a zaani over that. Since when does dancing equal sleeping with the whole neighborhood.

This man was raised in the bushes of afgooye. No home training or manners biskinka.

Trending