Somalis mock Ice Cream Pimp scandal

Don't know why this filled me with rage to be honest. I'm realising that the zealous collective protectionism of ones fellow ethnic 'women-folk' is archaic and brings nothing but calool xanoon and paranoia.

This is a controversial take.

Over the past few years I've been trying to detangle myself from the whole concept of 'naagihiina'. I can understand Somali girls feeling shackled by this but am tired of arguing the male mind state. We humiliate our fellow man through 'his' woman - tale as old as time. The most liberal (read: degenerate) man echoes this sentiment, no matter how much he tries to bury it. Even kids are aware of it when they use it in playground taunts.

All men universally agree that a woman belongs to her ethnicity.

But I think it's high time to relinquish this control (which is non-existent to begin with since we Somali men have no power). In the age of Babylon it's every man and woman for themselves.

Remember that the concept of ghira/protective-jealousy is preserved for your wife and the women in your family ONLY.

That twerking Shukri over there has nothing to do with you - stop seeing your mother/sister/spouse in her. Grit your teeth, disavow her, and move on. All this screeching for a women who's second name you don't even know is very low testosterone.

Don't know why this filled me with rage to be honest. I'm realising that the zealous collective protectionism of ones fellow ethnic 'women-folk' is archaic and brings nothing but calool xanoon and paranoia.

Over the past few years I've been trying to detangle myself from the whole concept of 'naagihiina'. I can understand Somali girls feeling shackled by this but am tired of arguing the male mind state. We humiliate our fellow man through 'his' woman - tale as old as time. The most liberal (read: degenerate) man echoes this sentiment, no matter how much he tries to bury it. Even kids are aware of it when they use it in playground taunts.

But I think it's high time to relinquish this control (which is non-existent to begin with since we Somali men have no power). In the age of Babylon it's every man and woman for themselves.

Remember that the concept of ghira/protective-jealousy is preserved for your wife and the women in your family ONLY.

That twerking Shukri over there has nothing to do with you - stop seeing your mother/sister/spouse in her. Grit your teeth, disavow her, and move on. All this screeching for a women who's second name you don't even know is very low testosterone.

Somali men need to realise their women have moved on, you're trying to force a culture on them they either despise and/or see no benefit in continuing, not all, but a significant amount. Your 'ghira' was never needed in the first place, even the religious ones will take their side over yours. Stop protecting people who deem you pathetic & view you as the source of their trauma, move on with your life.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.

True It's unrealistic to hold them to a higher standard, If they desire to dance for ice cream let them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why are you defending some body selling their body for an ice cream? The cameraman was recording her shaking her booty and even zoomed in and she was fine with it. She wanted the fame and attention.

This is akin to prostitution.
Its borderline prostitution this is why Tiktok should be banned in Somalia

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, even though xalimos got shelter and food, they still twerk on tiktok, wear tight clothing, see through dirac and don't care about her surroundings.
What's even weird is they come on tiktok wearing baati without bra where majority of the viewers can see the shape of her breast and nipples :mjcry:

Lastly I have realised yall are the only Muslim demographic of women who is comfortable and available with ajnabis, by touching him, letting him put his arm around your shoulder, dancing with him while there isn't much data on other Muslim women unless they not wearing modestly.
And faraxs shake ass for fentanyl

Somali men need to realise their women have moved on, you're trying to force a culture on them they either despise and/or see no benefit in continuing, not all, but a significant amount. Your 'ghira' was never needed in the first place, even the religious ones will take their side over yours. Stop protecting people who deem you pathetic & view you as the source of their trauma, move on with your life.
Whoa, where have you seen religious sisters taking the side of immodesty? How do you know all those sisters who behave in ways we are not accustomed to are blaming niman for whatever trauma you believe they have?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wallahi your right these posts really trigger me but in the age of Babylon women have accepted this worldwide. We truly are in the age of Dajjal.

You are right sxb, I just remembered a hadith where a Jew humiliated a Muslim woman in Medinah and caused his whole tribe to go to war over this incident cause the Sahaba couldnt stand the honour of their women violated.

I guess this no longer applies when they do it themselves :meleshame:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Absolutely, I’ve come to expect nothing from Somali women because of their dislike of Islam’s most basic teachings.

I would say the vast majority of them would truly prefer not even being born Somali because of the nature of a Somali being culturally tired to our religion.

This is why I have disconnected myself from the average Somali woman and just focus on my family. I’ve seen too many Somali woman pimp themselves out to care to protect their name. If some Bantu nigga starts chatting shit about their behaviour I don’t even flinch.

SubhanAllah you must have watched them very intently to be so descriptive. Why are you watching those types of tiktok videos in the first place? They may be doing those things (idk truly) you mentioned but it seems you support them or at least enjoy viewing their pages since you are keeping up with their antics.
Stop being a hypocrite, you and I both know if you are on somali tiktok or media we are bound to come across them.
Stop being on defence mode.

And faraxs shake ass for fentanyl
Well, they where caught lacking and that's gangsta shit. But I don't condone it, but you find that in every male demographic.

Yall on the other hand side wear modest things and do all types of degeneracy and still have your sisters chanting for yall immodest behaviour.
"somali girls are winning, to the world and back" :mjcry: Am hurt

Excuse you. In Islam you give people the benefit of the doubt not jumping to extreme conclusions.

Authbillah how do you feel comfortable typing all that out over someone dancing? You are acting like she gave him a lap dance. Get the f*ck out of here
You could see her ass cheeks through her dress and she was all over that guy.. Under proper Islamic law she would probably get punished for this shameful act.

zackattack

Cowabunga
:salute::salute::salute:SHOUT OUT TO THE BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN WHO ARE HOEES at least they get paid with money to be low down and dirty . I guess the cheap and clean thing is true for halimos but I didn't know they was doing it for ice cream tho now that's truly cheap .

Jesus / imagine twerking for ice cream of all the things to twerk for in this world music money fun but no our halimos do it for free ice cream .
:kendrickcry::pacspit::wtfdis::umwhat::mjdontkno::what::tocry::westbrookwtf::ufdup::mjkkk::mjhaps::francis::gladbron::susp::nahgirl::hillarybiz::bell::birdman::damn::cosbyhmm::mybusiness::diddyass::fredo::wowsweat::damsel::jcoleno::mindblown::jcoleno::mindblown::jcoleno::mindblown::kendrickcry::what1:

zackattack

Cowabunga
f*ck you. Don’t ever compare us to buckets again nacalatullah aleik. Faraxs are more promiscuous than xalimos. Can’t get more promiscuous than cadaan so at thhris point you stank faraxs need both genders to out do cadaan women
Calm down I have your fav strawberry iceee cream now chill my beloved .

Nah, he blantantly said she slept around not that she 'acts' like one. For goodness sake she is dancing. She lacks xishood, but you can't call her a zaani over that. Since when does dancing equal sleeping with the whole neighborhood.

This man was raised in the bushes of afgooye. No home training or manners biskinka.
"Bushes of Afgooye" :drakelaugh::dead:

You could see her ass cheeks through her dress and she was all over that guy.. Under proper Islamic law she would probably get punished for this shameful act.
Lets not. Under Islamic law, you too would be punished even worse for calling someone a and saying they'd stare in adult movies which what you said walal. That is blantant Qadaf. Yes, her behavior was shameful, but if we're going to bring in Islamic law, we need to be consistent. I saw your comment earlier ans wasn't going to to reply until you started talking about Islamic law despite your comments.

zackattack

Cowabunga
Lets not. Under Islamic law, you too would be punished even worse for calling someone a and saying they'd stare in adult movies which what you said walal. That is blantant Qadaf. Yes, her behavior was shameful, but if we're going to bring in Islamic law, we need to be consistent. I saw your comment earlier ans wasn't going to to reply until you started talking about Islamic law despite your comments.
You bash Abdis with no evidence please stop spreading hate this very un islamic please fear god .

I'm not an expert into Islamic laws.. I don't like using Islam in my arguments.. No disrespect to you but us guys know when we see a cheap woman.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Angelina I wanna ask you is this behavior normal? I see many Halimos defending her on TikTok and even said what shes doing is freedom do you agree to this?

Trending