Somalis mock Ice Cream Pimp scandal

Somali men need to realise their women have moved on, you're trying to force a culture on them they either despise and/or see no benefit in continuing, not all, but a significant amount. Your 'ghira' was never needed in the first place, even the religious ones will take their side over yours. Stop protecting people who deem you pathetic & view you as the source of their trauma, move on with your life.

Societies should never accept degeneracy. And since men are entrusted to the position of leadership for societies, there is a bigger responsibility on them not to accept degeneracy.

But getting record while clapping your ass cheeks is seeing as a behavior even within non Muslim culture.. Ask any man who's honest and they'll tell you.. Women behaving like this get zero respect.
Non Muslims? You're having a laugh. Gaals aren't going to judge a girl for dancing and wearing a maxi. They dress worse and hit the nightclubs. Come on.

Calling someone a **** unless they admit to fornication or there are 4 witnesses is simply not allowed.

She danced. Wasn't wearing Islamic attire. Simple as. Is that ceeb behavior? Of course. But saying she will be in adult movies is crazy. Like who talks like that??! Did you see her sleeping around?!

Btw, i'm not defending her. But calling her stuff like that is just going to cause issues for you. That is all.

Stop being emotional and accept things for what they are.

Last edited:
Non Muslims? You're having a laugh. Gaals aren't going to judge a girl for dancing and wearing a maxi. They dress worse and hit the nightclubs. Come on.
Lool.. I grew up with these gaalo and they do slüt shame too if the girl is very loose..

Calling someone a **** unless they admit to fornication or there are 4 witnesses is simply not allowed.

She danced. Wasn't wearing Islamic attire. Simple as. Is that ceeb behavior? Of course. But saying she will be in adult movies is crazy. Like who talks like that??! Did you see her sleeping around?!

How do you know she hasn't been passed around the blok and those lost self respect? Can you bring any proves on the table to prove this? Us men know when we see a loose woman..
Btw, i'm not defending her. But calling her stuff like that is just going to cause issues for you. That is all.
What kinda issues? You sound offended somehow

Stop being emotional and accept things for what they are.
How I'm I being emotional? I'm just giving out my opinion on the subject and you don't like my opinion.. Fair enough.

Last edited:
Lool.. I grew up with these gaalo and they do slüt shame too if the girl is very loose..

How do you know she hasn't been passed around the blok and those lost self respect? Can you bring any proves on the table to prove this? Us men know when we see a loose woman..

What kinda issues? You sound offended somehow

How I'm I being emotional? I'm just giving out my opinion on the subject and you don't like my opinion.. Fair enough.
That is the point duuuh. We have no proof that she's done XYZ. So unless you've seen it with your own eyes.....stop it.

You're being emotional because my point is a fact in relation to your own religion. You cannot accuse someone of zina unless they admit it or you've seen it with your own eyes.

You will be held accountable by Allah for viewing such things just like the sisters doing that in public. I have nothing to be defensive about at all Alxamdulilah. It’s you who feels shame and are trying to put it on me.
I said it before and I will say it again, stop being defensive. We all know tiktok is a app where you slide up and down for content.

Last edited:
That is the point duuuh. We have no proof that she's done XYZ. So unless you've seen it with your own eyes.....stop it.

You're being emotional because my point is a fact in relation to your own religion. You cannot accuse someone of zina unless they admit it or you've seen it with your own eyes.
Now we are using religion in our discussion, isn't it a sin for a woman to travel alone, wear revealing clothe and dance with a stranger and on top let him record the whole session and use you to promote his business?

Last edited:
Many Somalis are hypocrites, I remember one Dugsi Macalin in London, Ontario was caught watching pron on his tablet by his older student. They brushed it off and said it was hacked by ‘gaalo’.

We are a walking shame.
:pachah1: :pachah1: :pachah1:
They love denying things even though its in front of their eyes.
"Soomaali wax ka been badhan majiro sxb".

Go swallow some rocks.
You Got It Reaction GIF

Now we are using religion in our discussion, isn't it a sin for a woman to travel alone, wear revealing clothe and dance with a stranger and on top let him record the whole session and use you to promote his business?
Are YOU okayy?????????????

Did I not say her actions are haram???????

How many times do I have to say it.

Trending

Latest posts