Somalis mock Ice Cream Pimp scandal

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Do Somali people have any thing else to do besides talking about what other people do :gucciwhat:

This has been going around social media for the last week, war sheeqo yeelo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They are denigrating themselves while being recorded, and he is screaming "yaa Somali" on top of that, such dishonour, such humiliation.

Run Away GIF by Absolute Digital Media

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Alla soomaalidana, faanka iyo istutuska, ummad oo shawistayaal laga sameeyay, farabuuto nacaladyahay

I blame the somali community who made a war on the first somali danced. Afteer that a looking one with green cloth came now that niqabi, if she in fact was a niqabi started dancing.

:dead:

Question guys, do you have an issue with the women dancing in public or is it simply because you lot are angry that they're dancing with an ajnabi?

I only ask this because there seems to be no backlash about these fob women 'mocking' the girls yet they're dancing and decided to post it on tiktok for thousands to see and you lot don't seem to have an issue with it.

Overall, people need to stop dancing in public. Its cringe and billa xishood. But more importantly, stop giving them attention. Do you see other groups giving the 100s of women on their tiktok attention? Only the Somali women have thousands of comments. Like why are we obsessed with each other and award attention seeking behavior?!
They need jobs and work that’s why they care so much.

Naaah, he's vile. How is he saying she's been with the whole neighborhood?! Does he know her personally? He's really billa xishood. Was he dropped as a baby?
She behaved like a loose woman and usually this kinda women have been passed around the blok before they lose their self respect.. She was wearing a very revealing dress and was fine with being taped where they even zoomed into her futo.. I bet for a couple of more ice creams she wouldn't mind recording an adult film with the ice cream guys..

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She behaved like a loose woman and usually this kinda women have been passed around the blok before they lose their self respect.. She was wearing a very revealing dress and was fine with being taped where they even zoomed into her futo.. I bet for a couple of more ice creams she wouldn't mind recording an adult film with the ice cream guys..
Excuse you. In Islam you give people the benefit of the doubt not jumping to extreme conclusions.

Authbillah how do you feel comfortable typing all that out over someone dancing? You are acting like she gave him a lap dance. Get the f*ck out of here

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Excuse you. In Islam you give people the benefit of the doubt not jumping to extreme conclusions.

Authbillah how do you feel comfortable typing all that out over someone dancing? You are acting like she gave him a lap dance. Get the f*ck out of here
Why are you defending some body selling their body for an ice cream? The cameraman was recording her shaking her booty and even zoomed in and she was fine with it. She wanted the fame and attention.

This is akin to prostitution.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Eloberate?
Xalimos are the same as cadaan women when it comes to degeneracy, only difference is hijab, niqab and baati.
I said what I said
f*ck you. Don’t ever compare us to buckets again nacalatullah aleik. Faraxs are more promiscuous than xalimos. Can’t get more promiscuous than cadaan so at thhris point you stank faraxs need both genders to out do cadaan women

f*ck you. Don’t ever compare us to buckets again nacalatullah aleik. Faraxs are more promiscuous than xalimos. Can’t get more promiscuous than cadaan so at thhris point you stank faraxs need both genders to out do cadaan women
Lol, even though xalimos got shelter and food, they still twerk on tiktok, wear tight clothing, see through dirac and don't care about her surroundings.
What's even weird is they come on tiktok wearing baati without bra where majority of the viewers can see the shape of her breast and nipples :mjcry:

Lastly I have realised yall are the only Muslim demographic of women who is comfortable and available with ajnabis, by touching him, letting him put his arm around your shoulder, dancing with him while there isn't much data on other Muslim women unless they not wearing modestly.

Lol, even though xalimos got shelter and food, they still twerk on tiktok, wear tight clothing, see through dirac and don't care about her surroundings.
What's even weird is they come on tiktok wearing baati without bra where majority of the viewers can see the shape of her breast and nipples :mjcry:

Lastly I have realised yall are the only Muslim demographic of women who is comfortable and available with ajnabis, by touching him, letting him put his arm around your shoulder, dancing with him while there isn't much data on other Muslim women unless they not wearing modestly.
SubhanAllah you must have watched them very intently to be so descriptive. Why are you watching those types of tiktok videos in the first place? They may be doing those things (idk truly) you mentioned but it seems you support them or at least enjoy viewing their pages since you are keeping up with their antics.

Trending