Somalis mock Ice Cream Pimp scandal

I'm not an expert into Islamic laws.. I don't like using Islam in my arguments.. No disrespect to you but us guys know when we see a cheap woman.
Yes, but it could have easily have been a one off. By the way, she's wearing a normal maxi any non hijabi would wear. Its because she's very curvy which is why it looks even more inappropriate.

Cheap or not, unless you have 4 witness and have seen her engage in actual sexual stuff you can't accuse her of that, just because she danced.

Lets be real, that man has a lot of dancing women on this toktik are you going to accuse all of them of being such a way?

@Angelina I wanna ask you is this behavior normal? I see many Halimos defending her on TikTok and even said what shes doing is freedom do you agree to this?
I've never once defended this girl. That is literally not what the conversation is about that i'm having with Abdisamad.

I'm talking to him about Islamic law, so why would I defend a girl that is dancing billa xijab?

That is her crime, she's dancing in public and she's not dressed like a Muslim woman. That is it. You can't say she's a or anything else. Khalaas.

You bash Abdis with no evidence please stop spreading hate this very un islamic please fear god .
I've never accused an individual of Zina. Never, unless they themselves admitted to it.

On this forum though, they regularly talk about smashing girls. Straight out of the horses mouth. What can I say walal.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I've never once defended this girl. That is literally not what the conversation is about that i'm having with Abdisamad.

I'm talking to him about Islamic law, so why would I defend a girl that is dancing billa xijab?

That is her crime, she's dancing in public and she's not dressed like a Muslim woman. That is it. You can't say she's a or anything else. Khalaas.
Okay so you agree that what shes doing is haram and a fitnah. Do you also agree that everyone that watches her video and sins upon it she gets sin too? Even after death?

Yes, but it could have easily have been a one off. By the way, she's wearing a normal maxi any non hijabi would wear. Its because she's very curvy which is why it looks even more inappropriate.

Cheap or not, unless you have 4 witness and have seen her engage in actual sexual stuff you can't accuse her of that, just because she danced.

Lets be real, that man has a lot of dancing women on this toktik are you going to accuse all of them of being such a way?
@Abdisamad I meant NON hijabi.

Okay so you agree that what shes doing is haram and a fitnah. Do you also agree tjat everyone that watches her video and sins upon it she gets sin too? Even after death?
If you cared about fitnah, you wouldn't be spreading it even more and you don't have an issue with those fob girls back home dancing and mocking it even they're shaking their bodies ect.

Yes, but it could have easily have been a one off. By the way, she's wearing a normal maxi any hijabi would wear. Its because she's very curvy which is why it looks even more inappropriate.

I'm very experienced about women, and from experience I can tell.. The dres she was wearing was very revealing, we could see her ass cheeks and she was OK getting recorded like that.. Not even gaalo women the ones with xishood would agree to that kinda exposure wallahi.

Most of the women dancing to his tunes are non Muslims and most of them also keep their distance.. The Somalis were being paraded around like xoolo, that's some embarrassing shit if you ask me.. He didn't even use their name or anything just called them come and shake your bum bum like a monkey getting a banana snake reward for performing a trick in the zoo..

Anyway that's my view and how I see them..

Anyway, why do you suport these kinda women and argue for them? I respect Xalimos like you who respect themselves.

Stop being a hypocrite, you and I both know if you are on somali tiktok or media we are bound to come across them.
Stop being on defence mode.
Alxamdulilah Ilaahay munaafiq ma iga dhigo waligee. From what I’ve heard about tiktok, the content you’re shown is tailored for you.

TekNiKo

VIP
If you cared about fitnah, you wouldn't be spreading it even more and you don't have an issue with those fob girls back home dancing and mocking it even they're shaking their bodies ect.
This is normal they are in their own country just some youth having fun mocking the cheapness, its a joke.

Stop being a hypocrite, you and I both know if you are on somali tiktok or media we are bound to come across them.
You will be held accountable by Allah for viewing such things just like the sisters doing that in public. I have nothing to be defensive about at all Alxamdulilah. It’s you who feels shame and are trying to put it on me.

I just felt like you was making excuses for their behavior..
No, I corrected you for calling her ****. That is simply not allowed, especially if you want to talk about morality.

If you think that is defending, that is a you problem. God know how you actually think this behavior is normal. Didn't ya'll parents enroll you to Islamic classes?

TekNiKo

VIP
Many Somalis are hypocrites, I remember one Dugsi Macalin in London, Ontario was caught watching pron on his tablet by his older student. They brushed it off and said it was hacked by ‘gaalo’.

We are a walking shame.

Don't know why this filled me with rage to be honest. I'm realising that the zealous collective protectionism of ones fellow ethnic 'women-folk' is archaic and brings nothing but calool xanoon and paranoia.

This is a controversial take.

Over the past few years I've been trying to detangle myself from the whole concept of 'naagihiina'. I can understand Somali girls feeling shackled by this but am tired of arguing the male mind state. We humiliate our fellow man through 'his' woman - tale as old as time. The most liberal (read: degenerate) man echoes this sentiment, no matter how much he tries to bury it. Even kids are aware of it when they use it in playground taunts.

All men universally agree that a woman belongs to her ethnicity.

But I think it's high time to relinquish this control (which is non-existent to begin with since we Somali men have no power). In the age of Babylon it's every man and woman for themselves.

Remember that the concept of ghira/protective-jealousy is preserved for your wife and the women in your family ONLY.

That twerking Shukri over there has nothing to do with you - stop seeing your mother/sister/spouse in her. Grit your teeth, disavow her, and move on. All this screeching for a women who's second name you don't even know is very low testosterone.

The problem is they claim the Somali name and the Ice Cream Pimp is calling her Somali girl. That is the problem. I know some Middle Eastern women who claim from South America when they're doing something that is not condoned by their cultures and faith. So if these girls were dropping the Somali name and the men who expose them were not referring to them as Somalis, we wouldn't care. The problem is they're rubbing the Somali name on whatever degeneracy that they engage in.

No, I corrected you for calling her ****. That is simply not allowed, especially if you want to talk about morality.

If you think that is defending, that is a you problem. God know how you actually think this behavior is normal. Didn't ya'll parents enroll you to Islamic classes?
But getting record while clapping your ass cheeks is seeing as a hoe behavior even within non Muslim culture.. Ask any man who's honest and they'll tell you.. Women behaving like this get zero respect.

Trending