Somalis, lets wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I am an oromo and will always speak out when my people are falsely accused of something. I can guarantee those are pictures and videos from another country, yet some of you actually believe it. So gullible and so easily deceived. As far as expansion goes, Somalis brag about it the most, who are you trying to fool.
nice try doqon but your people are qurancho and attack innocents without provacation
http://unpo.org/article/20965

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Of course I am an oromo and will always speak out when my people are falsely accused of something. I can guarantee those are pictures and videos from another country, yet some of you actually believe it. So gullible and so easily deceived. As far as expansion goes, Somalis brag about it the most, who are you trying to fool.
So are you trying to say Oromos don't kill Somalis?

Aba Sadacha

Thank you, we Somalis are bereft of fact checking and too emotional when someone posts dead Somali bodies. When left to ourselves, we will be mocking the clan of the dead people for (clan fadhi ku dirir) being murdered by “others”. To our clan obsessed Somalis, it would’ve been better if their clan obliterated these people. Poetry of bravery will be written for the murderers. Don’t fall for their crocodile tears.

what towns? name them.
Moyale, Babile, Tuli Guleed and Mieso? Thanks @Factz
Aba Sadacha

Thank you, we Somalis are bereft of fact checking and too emotional when someone posts dead Somali bodies. When left to ourselves, we will be mocking the clan of the dead people for (clan fadhi ku dirir) being murdered by “others”. To our clan obsessed Somalis, it would’ve been better if their clan obliterated these people. Poetry of bravery will be written for the murderers. Don’t fall for their crocodile tears.
The videos don't matter, oromo mobs have been attacking Somalis killing innocent people and burning their homes down. That's a fact.

Last edited:
Moyale, Babile, Tuli Guleed and Mieso? Thanks @Factz

The videos don't matter, oromo mobs have been attacking Somalis killing innocent people and burning their homes down. That's a fact.

those are disputed lands indeed. demarcating our borders wasn't thought of, prior to federalism, hence the reason why conflicting land claims exist.

They're not disputed they're Somali towns and oromos are land grabbing.

oromos say the same about somalis; that they are expanding and land-grabbing, as they did to oromos before... so who's right? who's wrong? obviously both sides will be biased towards their kin, so an impartial, non biased party, is needed.

Do you believe Addis Ababa, Harar, Dire Dawa, Wollo, Raya are all Oromo land? @Abba Sadacha

addis? yes. finfinne is oromo land hence the reason why we say ''Finfinne handhura oromiyaa.''
harar? not necessarily, but i do believe, they should have good relations with oromos, since oromos are the majority (over 50% of harar=oromo).
dire dawa? yes oromos claim it, but in my humble opinion, it should be split between oromo and somali, with neither state taking it officially. make a special som-oromo zone lol or oromali zone, and govern it together, as muslims. otherwise, we can kill each other, and send each other to hell; the choice is ours/yours to make.
wollo was oromo land before our people were assimilated by the amharas, and raya too, but to avoid more wars in the horn, i would rather they decide themselves where they want to be, peacefully.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
addis? yes. finfinne is oromo land hence the reason why we say ''Finfinne handhura oromiyaa.''
harar? not necessarily, but i do believe, they should have good relations with oromos, since oromos are the majority (over 50% of harar=oromo).
dire dawa? yes oromos claim it, but in my humble opinion, it should be split between oromo and somali, with neither state taking it officially. make a special som-oromo zone lol or oromali zone, and govern it together, as muslims. otherwise, we can kill each other, and send each other to hell; the choice is ours/yours to make.
wollo was oromo land before our people were assimilated by the amharas, and raya too, but to avoid more wars in the horn, i would rather they decide themselves where they want to be, peacefully.

Do you understand why other ethnic groups in the Horn are wary of you? Oromo practically have land disputes with all the major ethnic groups in the region. It also shocks Somalis when they hear some Oromos start to claim that Hargeisa historically belongs to them. It leads to fears, with your large numbers, that you may be trying to take over our lands within Somalia/land which is why you hear the alt-right "deport them from our land" rhetoric.

Do you understand why other ethnic groups in the Horn are wary of you? Oromo practically have land disputes with all the major ethnic groups in the region. It also shocks Somalis when they hear some Oromos start to claim that Hargeisa historically belongs to them. It leads to fears, with your large numbers, that you may be trying to take over our lands within Somalia/land which is why you hear the alt-right "deport them from our land" rhetoric.

Us having the most centrally placed/richest land, in Ethiopia, means we will inevitably have land issues with others, but if you noticed, we solved them all, except the one with somalis, which is tragic and unfortunate. we gave land to gurage, and took some, and solved our issue. same with amharas and others...
Everyone in that part of the world has border issues. afar vs somali, afar vs amhara, somali vs oromo, amhara vs tigray, tigray vs eritrea, yet you think it's just oromos? nah bro.
if some oromos claim hargeisa, know that, they are idiots, and every ethnic group has its fair share of idiots-somalis have their fair share of extremist-fools too, do not pretend as if they don't.

as far as deporting oromo, that's your right, as somalis, it's your land, after-all.
i do not believe that oromos want to take somali land, they are mostly, oppressed immigrants, seeking a place they can work and live, in peace, the same way somali refugees/migrants and other african migrants do. i will condemn any oromo who wants to take other lands, the same way i'd condemn a somali or amhara who wants to take oromo lands. we have more than enough land, we can feed the entire horn, if our land is utilized correctly/efficiently, so we have no need to claim the lands of others, sir.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Us having the most centrally placed/richest land, in Ethiopia, means we will inevitably have land issues with others, but if you noticed, we solved them all, except the one with somalis, which is tragic and unfortunate. we gave land to gurage, and took some, and solved our issue. same with amharas and others...
Everyone in that part of the world has border issues. afar vs somali, afar vs amhara, somali vs oromo, amhara vs tigray, tigray vs eritrea, yet you think it's just oromos? nah bro.
if some oromos claim hargeisa, know that, they are idiots, and every ethnic group has its fair share of idiots-somalis have their fair share of extremist-fools too, do not pretend as if they don't.

as far as deporting oromo, that's your right, as somalis, it's your land, after-all.
i do not believe that oromos want to take somali land, they are mostly, oppressed immigrants, seeking a place they can work and live, in peace, the same way somali refugees/migrants and other african migrants do. i will condemn any oromo who wants to take other lands, the same way i'd condemn a somali or amhara who wants to take oromo lands. we have more than enough land, we can feed the entire horn, if our land is utilized correctly/efficiently, so we have no need to claim the lands of others, sir.

I got a lifeline let me call Egypt again :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending