Somalis, lets wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Its time for Oromo Hunting:gucciwhat:
If Abiy Ahmed dont stop this dhaandhaansi, we will have to start the hunting season.

Abiy Ahmed is Oromo so he's going to support his fellow Oromos over Somalis. Look what's going on in the Somali region, Somalis are being ethnically cleansed in their own regions while Oromos are eating good in Somaliland and Puntland.

Something needs to happen wallahi. Oromos deserved to be wiped out.

Look at this Tweet. Oromos are singing with happiness over dead Somalis and burying them in a barbaric way.

Sadly some of Somalis in occupied Somali Galbeed are cucked and bootyclap for the amxaars. ESTV is a massive showcase of cuckoldry with traitorous somalis speaking aidstopian tongue.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Abiy Ahmed is Oromo so he's going to support his fellow Oromos over Somalis. Look what's going on in the Somali region, Somalis are being ethnically cleansed in their own regions while Oromos are eating good in Somaliland and Puntland.

Something needs to happen wallahi. Oromos deserved to be wiped out.

Look at this Tweet. Oromos are singing with happiness over dead Somalis and burying them in a barbaric way.

Yes the savages are singing “we will kill them all and put our flag on their land”

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
We will turn them into servants and slaves once more, I remember my great great grandfather owning oromo slaves

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Oromo.png

VIP
Wallahi i almost got into a fist fight with an amxaar 30 min ago. Shit go heaaateed. This bastard was defending these savages and kept saying reer galbeed love Ethiopia. I kept telling him he's a coloniser like the white man and nigga was on the verge of tears.

Took everything in me not to punch the shit out of him for reer Moyale.

It's hunting time, boys!

Wallahi i almost got into a fist fight with an amxaar 30 min ago. Shit go heaaateed. This bastard was defending these savages and kept saying reer galbeed love Ethiopia. I kept telling him he's a coloniser like the white man and nigga was on the verge of tears.

Took everything in me not to punch the shit out of him for reer Moyale.

It's hunting time, boys!
As someone from that region we hate Ethiopia to the bone. May Ethiopia self-destruct ameen

Wallahi one off my ancestors was well known for hunting these xoolo down. We need the great men who cleansed our lands. At this point we need to do what we were doing before the British stopped us and go deep into Oromia for that farmland

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto mujaahidinta gaaloeri iyo wiilwaal . Pioneers for the Somali people and expert Oromo exterminators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending