Somalis, lets wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘But but Oromos are our Cushitic brothers we will unite against the filthy habesha’:noneck:
The problem is theres no ethnic border between us anymore. The oromo filled that space. And you guys are victims in the country you subjugated 80 ethnic groups to make

A new fucking low for Somali ethnicity,

The barbaric slave gypsy oromos needs be exterminated anywhere they could be found in the Somali soil.

They have been killing since last year, isaaq,Dir, Hawiye, Darood literally every Somali.

It’s time to unite and leave the petty politics aside for now.

Kill them dila dila dila ayda ayda dhashey.

"I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence".
Malcolm X

Karim

The same Malcolm X who went to Saudi Arabia as a guest of the royals and served by black Saudi slaves owned by them and never uttered a word on their behalf? Give me a break Sxb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Karim

The same Malcolm X who went to Saudi Arabia as a guest of the royals and served by black Saudi slaves owned by them and never uttered a word on their behalf? Give me a break Sxb.
I don't care about the Black supremacist's history... But i agree with him on this specific quote. Self defense is a Jihad.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
TeKNiKo

If that’s true, didn’t he hear about the Palestinians or the Burmese Muslims? Why would he care about Muslim Somalis and Muslim Oromo fighting?
Stupid Xabashi troll, you've been exposed. Any sort of Somali with any dignity wouldve condemned this and become outraged.

Not only are you not outraged but you are defending the savage Gallas.

Go back to eating raw meat in Finfinne

Stupid Xabashi troll, you've been exposed. Any sort of Somali with any dignity wouldve condemned this and become outraged.

Not only are you not outraged but you are defending the savage Gallas.

Go back to eating raw meat in Finfinne

TekNiKo

Sxb, control your emotions & it is not the first time I’ve been insulted and swore at for my opinions here. I don’t care, but I’m worried for your health.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You know what.... scapegoats are generally used to unite a people, let it be the Oromos for us. New papers, artists, radio and ect should be used to spread the issues going on it Western Somalia. This could be to our advantage or we can continue with muh qabil status quo :kanyeshrug:

Some should enlist a painter to paint this and then advertising it. Hopefully it will catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending