Somalis, lets wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
These are the people currently flooding the north. And what are you doing about it? f*ck all.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@AussieHustler
Say, "He is the [one] Able to send upon you affliction from above you or from beneath your feet or to confuse you [so you become] sects and make you taste the violence of one another." Look how We diversify the signs that they might understand." 6:65 Quran.

This life is a Test, the bad guys will be punished [Muslims or Non Muslims] in this life or hereafter. If not then The bad guys would win it all. They don't bother about being good and ethical in this life, live luxuriously on stolen money then just die and vanish. All the bad politicians, gang lords, serial killers, and so on. If all of those monsters got away with their bad stuff in this world and died, they've been very lucky. Which would be opposite of justice.
Oromos are the same, they won't get away with this regardless of their religious affiliation.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We need to send a gurmad of One Thousand Men from Gedo to help our Reer Xasan bros against the Oromos and xasuuq them
To build a Marehan wall like Harar? We shall call it The Great Wall of Marehan:rejoice:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We need to send a gurmad of One Thousand Men from Gedo to help our Reer Xasan bros against the Oromos and xasuuq them

Faxx fam I heard our Reer Hassan brothers did most of the damage in the Liben zone against those pesky Oromos.

We need to send in reinforcement comrades from Jubaland.

Faxx fam I heard our Reer Hassan brothers did most of the damage in the Liben zone against those pesky Oromos.

We need to send in reinforcement comrades from Jubaland.
Not Liban Zone I'm talking about Nageyle aka Negele which is in Oromia

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
What is it that the Oromos want. I dont get their struggle. Grazing land or farming land. Or they want to expand south and east.

What is it that the Oromos want. I dont get their struggle. Grazing land or farming land. Or they want to expand south and east.
All they want is to expand. They belive that most of somalia is theirs. They express their hatred for us behind closed doors but try to act like we are brothers and sisters in real life

Sorry to break it to you but if we invade them we will be stopped by western powers again. Also we should focus on the future of our own country rather than get dragged into another useless war that will set us back 20yrs while ethiopia progresses. We have to let this one go and the idiots in ogaden need to fight for their own land, while we arm them.

Its amazing how easy it is to fool you guys. People can send you a video of killings and burials taking place in other parts of Africa, and tell you it's oromo killing Somalis, and you dumb asses would believe it.
Where's the proof this picture was taken in Ethiopia, ?
Don't fall for abdi illey and tplfs tricks, which are meant to prolong his rule, and distract from the fact that the entire world, now knows about his atrocious war crimes against Somalis and oromos. Just when the struggle against tplf is intensifying, just when Human Rights watch released a document on jail ogaden and the crimes there, just when the issa Somali youth aka barbaata are protesting, he carries out massacres, to make Somalis and oromo kill each other. The army is being deployed there now, so we'll see what happens.

Its amazing how easy it is to fool you guys. People can send you a video of killings and burials taking place in other parts of Africa, and tell you it's oromo killing Somalis, and you dumb asses would believe it.
Where's the proof this picture was taken in Ethiopia, ?
Don't fall for abdi illey and tplfs tricks, which are meant to prolong his rule, and distract from the fact that the entire world, now knows about his atrocious war crimes against Somalis and oromos. Just when the struggle against tplf is intensifying, just when Human Rights watch released a document on jail ogaden and the crimes there, just when the issa Somali youth aka barbaata are protesting, he carries out massacres, to make Somalis and oromo kill each other. The army is being deployed there now, so we'll see what happens.
Shut up I can tell your an oromo leave us alone. You guys only know expansion and guess what us somali are tired of it. You kill us and yet live in our land. Inshallah we remove all of you filth from our country. There are plenty of videos of you guys killing us. It's known what you savages are doing. This ain't not tplf tricks you guys just want to continue your expansion as usual

Of course I am an oromo and will always speak out when my people are falsely accused of something. I can guarantee those are pictures and videos from another country, yet some of you actually believe it. So gullible and so easily deceived. As far as expansion goes, Somalis brag about it the most, who are you trying to fool.

Almost 40 years ago we went to war for this region. And looked what it caused.
How about you look at what is happening and learn to build Somalia up. The only way to stop this is if you stop your dumb qabilism, even jokingly, and realise we need one strong, economic and military Somalia.

If Somaliland wants to go away, and house Oromos, go ahead and deal with the economic fallout. Somalia can manage just fine.

You need to make Somali lives expensive. A somali should never be killed in Somalia, and whoever kills a Somali in Somalia should be killed for that crime.

Every Somali life lost should be an outrage, whether they are casualties or targets. Look at Israel and how they love their people. They've made Israeli lives expensive, and we need to do the same. The only way we can make it expensive is if we have a strong economy.

Looks like we gotta to go back to the olden days @Sheikh @Karim @Crow

7vxLfyp.png

JljzMm3.png

Of course I am an oromo and will always speak out when my people are falsely accused of something. I can guarantee those are pictures and videos from another country, yet some of you actually believe it. So gullible and so easily deceived. As far as expansion goes, Somalis brag about it the most, who are you trying to fool.
There is no false accusations its happening and it's YOUR people take some responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts