Somalis have the least J DNA (Arab) out of the Horn of Africa ethnic groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in terms of "Arab" DNA it depends on your definition of Arab. We don't carry J DNA because our "Arab" admixture is from before that existed. But we do have considerable non-African admixture. Some research papers have it as high as 35%. It's why Somalis still look more similar to Habesha people than to Sub-saharan Africans, even without the more recent Arab DNA. "Pure" is a very loosely defined word, since as a group Somalis are a composite of two earlier groups, a middle eastern group and an ancient pre-cushitic African group.
do you know who the precushitic group were

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
do you know who the precushitic group were
Apparently they were quite similar to Nilotic groups like the Dinka. :manny:
I don't think there's any way of knowing what they looked like, but going from what some Somalis can look like, I think they look like a lot of modern Nilotic groups today. It explains why there's so much variation in the way we look.

hararis also look like even more recent admixture than habeshis.
Hararis are 100% Habesha. However, many of them do not identify with the Habesha label due to it being so synonymous with the Ethiopian Christian Orthodox Church. But nevertheless, Hararis still originated from the ancient Kingdom of Aksum and are thus "Habesha" in terms of genetics. They also speak a Semetic language.

However, many of them do not identify with the Habesha label due to it being so synonymous with the Ethiopian Christian Orthodox Church. But nevertheless, Hararis still originated from the ancient Kingdom of Aksum and are thus "Habesha" in terms of genetics. They also speak a Semetic language.

"Hararis are 100% Habesha."

he just told you habesha is cultural term. even within them the admixture is varied. in fact i think when he posted his results he got 30 something percent non horner dna if i am not mistaken.
just looking at hararis alone you will see there is more to their story than just habesha

Apparently they were quite similar to Nilotic groups like the Dinka. :manny:
I don't think there's any way of knowing what they looked like, but going from what some Somalis can look like, I think they look like a lot of modern Nilotic groups today. It explains why there's so much variation in the way we look.
good point

I don't understand why y'all wasting ur time arguing with this cannibal fag @Endriam, his next argument is gonna be that Somalis don't belong in Somalia, stop giving that fag any attention

hqdefault.jpg

We need to take back our rightful land.

Operation invade XABESHA,DJIBOUTI, SUDAN AND EGYPT :rejoice: and get back our rightful land :rejoice:@XamarCade I make you leader of this operation :gunsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
if J is arab then this makes no sense though. how are afars identical with amhara.
gambela i would assume is from habesha contribution which would explain the latter's look

:manny:

Those Afars are properly assimilated Afars in the Afar region and not real Afars.

It is believable though a lot of Afar women have soft hair and caramel skin.

Wi5P2ee.jpg

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Difference between Somalis and Ethiopians is that Somali men used to steal Eurasian/Arab women. That's why around 40% of Somali women can trace their maternal ancestry to Eurasia/Mid East. Meanwhile Ethiopian men were getting CUCKED.

Bohol

VIP
Difference between Somalis and Ethiopians is that Somali men used to steal Eurasian/Arab women. That's why around 40% of Somali women can trace their maternal ancestry to Eurasia/Mid East. Meanwhile Ethiopian men were getting CUCKED.

The foreign admixtures on the maternal line is very ancient it is not a recent thing it could be
from a time when Somalis lived in a different area and had closer access to foreign women :lol: .
It would be interesting to study how it happened though.

So much suugo-science in one thread.:drakelaugh:

@Endriam If Cushitic is a linguistic group, then so is Somali, you imbecile. Languages come from people. People have ancestry. The reason some afars have higher J haplo is irrelevant (heck even some nilotic groups have a lot of J and E3b), I doubt it is because they are more admixed than say Somalis or Oromos. It may be just an ethnic group with a higher haplogroup diversity. What matters is autosomal DNA, not haplogroups - otherwise people from Greece, Southern Italy and Albania have Somali ancestry.

You are also forgetting that many of the Cushitic languages form a substratum base for the Ethio-Semitic languages and even some south Arabian languages. Which means any genetic similarities is due to them having Cushitic ancestry not the other way around.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
This is what matters to me in order of significance: paternal haplogroup, Y-DNA; followed by autosomal DNA; and lastly maternal haplogroup, mtDNA.

Side note: few Xabashi (Amhars and Tigrays) I came across have vastly different paternal haplogroup than either Somalis or many Oromos, Afars. They are neither Cushitic, nor Semitic, mostly Nilotic with Yemeni admixture....real mutts for last 2,500 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.