tumblr_mp2c66Bn9J1roycz2o1_400.gif

The Great Somali Cushitic Empire Will Rise
9a912516f5cb0e3867c3d46c5f9b0838.jpg

5f0bd63c4e4d35ccacb1ee2aafb7fe93.jpg
God bless the Cushtic Somali race.
:rejoice::friendhug:

Leo

The Brave
:drakekidding: It's one thing to claim arab it's another when it's scientifically proven otherwise. I'd like to see some of these claimers faces when they get their DNA results. The Maury Show comes to mind. According to the DNA results Hassan Dheer you are not Arab!

Not shocking at all. Darood and Isaaq were very unlikely to be Arabs. There is a very, very small chance they were, but who cares? It was so long ago it doesn't even matter tbh.

Bohol

VIP
Not shocking at all. Darood and Isaaq were very unlikely to be Arabs. There is a very, very small chance they were, but who cares? It was so long ago it doesn't even matter tbh.

Even as a young kid I never believed in that Arab myth. One must be very dumb to believe in it.

Somalis have no Arab blood in them and are more genetically related to the Kenyans and Rwandans.
The only East African tribes that genetically close with Arabs are the Habesha (Amhara, Tigray, Bilen, Tigrinya, Saho, Tigre, Jeberti, Harari and Gurages).

Somalis have no Arab blood in them and are more genetically related to the Kenyans and Rwandans.
The only East African tribes that genetically close with Arabs are the Habesha (Amhara, Tigray, Bilen, Tigrinya, Saho, Tigre, Jeberti, Harari and Gurages).
Nah -san, we are the most closely related to Afars, 95-99% of our DNA is homogenous and comes from the horn, Our DNA is of the larger Afro-Asiatic stock

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are you still pushing this shit?
We've already discussed in a previous thread that this isn't true. Stop pushing your stupid agenda.
Wallahi this combined with your light-skin xabashi obsession pretty much proves you're a salty Ethiopian.

Why are you still pushing this shit?
We've already discussed in a previous thread that this isn't true. Stop pushing your stupid agenda.
Did you not see the chart Bohol posted? That's scientific proof based on facts that Somalis have the least amount of Arab DNA out of all HOA ethnic groups. We have even less Arab DNA than the Gambella's. Yes, Somalis are closely related to Afars and certain Oromo clans. Somalis do not have Arab ancestors, we are a pure Cushitic homogenous ethnic group. We just share the same religion as the Arabs, but not the same blood.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Did you not see the chart Bohol posted? That's scientific proof based on facts that Somalis have the least amount of Arab DNA out of all HOA ethnic groups. We have even less Arab DNA than the Gambella's. Yes, Somalis are closely related to Afars and certain Oromo clans. Somalis do not have Arab ancestors, we are a pure Cushitic homogenous ethnic group.
"and are more genetically related to the Kenyans and Rwandans."
This is a lie that you have propagated multiple times. That's what I took issue with.
Instead of going by DNA you went by phenotype to justify yourself, which literally makes no sense. We are pretty much equidistant from Bantus and Arabs, only a little closer to Arabs due to our ancient Middle Eastern admixture.
It would be technically correct for me to say we're closer to Europeans than Bantus, but I won't because that's a loaded statement.

Bilen and Saho are Cushites though. Nice try xabashi-fag.:ohreally:
Bilen and Saho are not Cushitic people. That's just a language group. It does not denote a race or a common ancestry. Saho and Bilen people are pure Habesha people and have the same origins as the Harari, Jeberti, Tigre, Tigray, Amhara, etc. They even look the same. I've seen many Saho and Bilen people and they're lighter skinned than Somalis and have that mixed Habesha look.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Did you not see the chart Bohol posted? That's scientific proof based on facts that Somalis have the least amount of Arab DNA out of all HOA ethnic groups. We have even less Arab DNA than the Gambella's. Yes, Somalis are closely related to Afars and certain Oromo clans. Somalis do not have Arab ancestors, we are a pure Cushitic homogenous ethnic group. We just share the same religion as the Arabs, but not the same blood.
Also, in terms of "Arab" DNA it depends on your definition of Arab. We don't carry J DNA because our "Arab" admixture is from before that existed. But we do have considerable non-African admixture. Some research papers have it as high as 35%. It's why Somalis still look more similar to Habesha people than to Sub-saharan Africans, even without the more recent Arab DNA. "Pure" is a very loosely defined word, since as a group Somalis are a composite of two earlier groups, a middle eastern group and an ancient pre-cushitic African group.

Status
Not open for further replies.