Somalis have the least J DNA (Arab) out of the Horn of Africa ethnic groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Wallahi leave him alone. The guy is a miskeen. That's why I don't bother replying to his BS. Just let him live in his Arab La La Land.

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Arabs did not invade Somalia. Don't compare us to the Sudanese. Only a few Arabs migrated and they settled in Mogadishu and baraawe.
They also mixed with the persians, romans and more. Remember this hadith

It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep.” Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, “Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.” The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

They also mixed with the persians, romans and more. Remember this hadith

It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep.” Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, “Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.” The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.
But can you give evidence that Arabs invaded Somalia and mixed with them? Just because you have an Arab grandma doesn't mean we're all mixed like you

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
But can you give evidence that Arabs invaded Somalia and mixed with them? Just because you have an Arab grandma doesn't mean we're all mixed like you
Did you read the hadith, it didn't mention invasion, it talks about the arabs will lose their people into a3jami, a3ajami means non arab forginer. They will mix with everyone that you won't know who is Arab.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
So he's a 1/4 Arab and pushing this 30% east african agenda on us:ileycry:
وَلَا تُصَعِّرْ خَدَّكَ لِلنَّاسِ وَلَا تَمْشِ فِي الْأَرْضِ مَرَحًا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Wallahi leave him alone. The guy is a miskeen. That's why I don't bother replying to his BS. Just let him live in his Arab La La Land.
وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I love The middle east including muslim counteris you never get late because about the Adthan is hearable from you house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts