Somalis have the least J DNA (Arab) out of the Horn of Africa ethnic groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Does this mean that the qabil myth has been switched around? Instead of an Arab daddy it's an Arab mommy?:mjlol:

Arabs are a culture, not a race. And even when the Arabian = Arab logic is applied they have only existed since the first millennium while those haplogroups are thousands of years older.

There are no links between Arabs and Somlis, even when it comes to the Eurasian lineages the split is from thousands of years ago.

Your desperate begging is sad. Unfortunately for you, Darood is as Somali as the other clans.:mjlol:
You are jealous because you don't have Noble blood like me
Currently their a study that is being made claiming that darood have higher j haplogroup than most Somalis and Arabs.
You will see:fittytousand:

You are jealous because you don't have Noble blood like me
Currently their a study that is being made claiming that darood have higher j haplogroup than most Somalis and Arabs.
You will see:fittytousand:

Speaks volumes that you consider Arab blood as "noble". Like i said most Somalis are homogenous. My parents didn't bring me up to be a self-hater.:mjlol::manny:

Jeesto

VIP
:rejoice:
tumblr_mp2c66Bn9J1roycz2o1_400.gif

The Great Somali Cushitic Empire Will Rise
9a912516f5cb0e3867c3d46c5f9b0838.jpg

5f0bd63c4e4d35ccacb1ee2aafb7fe93.jpg

You are a disgrace to the children of Moorasaante. Horta why is every warsangeli i met online such a coon :kodaksmiley:

Any Warsangeli with J haplogroup is not actually a pure Somali since many unknown people's like carab saalax and Ogayslabe live among them in Bari. Many of these people are in fact south Semitic (like Socotra) in origin. So he's lying anyway, no Somali ethnic or otherwise is a descendant of the prophet or bani haashim.

Any Warsangeli with J haplogroup is not actually a pure Somali since many unknown people's like carab saalax and Ogayslabe live among them in Bari. Many of these people are in fact south Semitic (like Socotra) in origin. So he's lying anyway, no Somali ethnic or otherwise is a descendant of the prophet or bani haashim.
Stop being jealous warya :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts