"Somalis Had To Fight Just To Be Normal"

They’re immigrants too and that’s what Somalis from Toronto ingrained in them. Nobody was scared of them.
Nobody is scared of Madows. Like I said they are bottom of barrel people. We only deal with them in our teens. Once you grow up and live like adult. You won’t deal with them cause they stay in teenage lifestyle for good

Gambar

VIP
Nobody is scared of Madows. Like I said they are bottom of barrel people. We only deal with them in our teens. Once you grow up and live like adult. You won’t deal with them cause they stay in teenage lifestyle for good
Lol I was in London a few years ago with neice and nephew. Imagine my surprise when I hear some damn madows using Somalian as an insult. I went up on them and my niece/nephew told me to chill. You can’t violate like that. The madows were shook of me. That’s how you have to make them fear you.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I said they hate y’all cuz it’s true and we all know malis don’t run London. You guys are getting more brave then before tho.

Geeljires are not jileec people, turn the opps into skeletons waryada. We will send a savage cavalry from Ohio and Minnesota if you cant get the job done.
:ufdup:
Brave then before? London and places like Woolwich were a hundred times worse back then. Unlike you African Americans we didn't assimilate.

Kkkkkk @Macalin M @AarHawd_7 they're gonna send heroin addicts

Lol I was in London a few years ago with neice and nephew. Imagine my surprise when I hear some damn madows using Somalian as an insult. I went up on them and my niece/nephew told me to chill. You can’t violate like that. The madows were shook of me. That’s how you have to make them fear you.
I don't even know what to tell you:mjkkk:

lol it’s not wise to be violent in a city you don’t know and just visiting. And you put your families members in awkward position. You gotta move smarter

Brave then before? London and places like Woolwich were a hundred times worse back then. Unlike you African Americans we didn't assimilate.

Kkkkkk @Macalin M @AarHawd_7 they're gonna send heroin addicts
Assimilating into AA’s? Herion? Do you ever say anything true.
:kodaksmiley:
Just take the reinforcements, y’all balloon smoking asses need all the help you can get sxb. We dealt with mathows damn near 2 decades ago and your still struggling?
:lolbron:

Gambar

VIP
lol it’s not wise to be violent in a city you don’t know and just visiting. And you put your families members in awkward position. You gotta move smarter
I wasn’t violent, I was just threatening. Big difference. Plus its the Reer Waqooyi genes. I can’t help it. It’s hard to take you guys serious with the accent.

If you believe him. Unless hes mentally ill, nobody walks up to strangers in a foreign land as a tourist.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Assimilating into AA’s? Herion? Do you ever say anything true.
:kodaksmiley:
Just take the reinforcements, y’all balloon smoking asses need all the help you can get sxb. We dealt with mathows damn near 2 decades ago and your still struggling?
:lolbron:
War heede @Shmurda I didn't know glizzo was back, why didn't you tell me? I see you're still accusing people of what you do in this case lying. I can't believe you left after the Minnesota mum sex tape saga.

It's best you keep those reinforcements for the cadaans you struggle with kkkkkk, you gonna use those heroin addicts like Soviet human waves? :mjlaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
War heede @Shmurda I didn't know glizzo was back, why didn't you tell me? I see you're still accusing people of what you do in this case lying. I can't believe you left after the Minnesota mum sex tape saga.

It's best you keep those reinforcements for the cadaans you struggle with kkkkkk, you gonna use those heroin addicts like Soviet human waves? :mjlaugh:
Chill bro glizzo da goat is MN born and bred @Liltop used to stay up in columbus I can vouch for him

What sex tape and who’s glizzo my nigga I’m lost, fill me in.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
What sex tape and who’s glizzo my nigga I’m lost, fill me in.
Oh I thought the moron returned. He was a funny guy. Much like you he was a weirdly nationalistic, had a tendency of lying, had sudden amnesia when something about his diaspora came up and even had the same writing style as you.

I use to argue against him because I felt extra smart.

Minnesota mum sex tape? Kkkkk I think you can access that off a directory
Chill bro glizzo da goat is MN born and bred @Liltop used to stay up in columbus I can vouch for him
Oh that sucks I guess. Speaking of Columbus I have relatives there, bit funny.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are Somali U.Ks such weaklings? Didn't Maya jama pretend ste was mixed with Swedish and jamaican?

Blacks in U.S love Somalis, you will see them in every Somali gathering.

Trending

Latest posts