"Somalis Had To Fight Just To Be Normal"

Strangely hared for Somalis always came from West Africans and Jamaicans. I remember them trying to compliment me by saying I was not like other Somalis lol. For some reason they had it in their heads that Somalis were ugly. They always seemed to like Ethiopians though, strange.

I believe it’s because of a mixture of Islamophobia + self-hatred.

Macalin M

Out here
Strangely hared for Somalis always came from West Africans and Jamaicans. I remember them trying to compliment me by saying I was not like other Somalis lol. For some reason they had it in their heads that Somalis were ugly. They always seemed to like Ethiopians though, strange.

Madowta like the Ethiopians because the Rastas look up to Selassie.

I don’t think the skin tone has anything to do with it. It would have probably annoyed them more if we were on average a bit more lightskinned.
its just general xenophobia, imagine your people have been the token blacks, and another group comes in.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

Is the hijab, and our phenotype is different I never were close to the black girls because they’re so jealous I used to avoid showing off my hair during the PE in the locker room

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Did they bring Tekniko's to London lol
Did they bring Tekniko's to London lol
Woolwich 2003
03somalia.xlarge1.jpg

go listen to these Madow rappers saying that we taking over the town its not just me saying this :pachah1:
They hate y’all so bad wlh, they be tripping in the comments of y’all YouTube music videos. I be crying when the Somalis and Madows go at, it’s comedy gold just like Twitter.
:chrisfreshhah:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
They hate y’all so bad wlh, they be tripping in the comments of y’all YouTube music videos. I be crying when the Somalis and Madows go at, it’s comedy gold just like Twitter.
:chrisfreshhah:
now you just saying they hate us because you cant say we don't run london they hate us because we took their influence

Trending