"Somalis Had To Fight Just To Be Normal"

now you just saying they hate us because you cant say we don't run london they hate us because we took their influence
I said they hate y’all cuz it’s true and we all know malis don’t run London. You guys are getting more brave then before tho.

Geeljires are not jileec people, turn the opps into skeletons waryada. We will send a savage cavalry from Ohio and Minnesota if you cant get the job done.
:ufdup:

@Basic @AarHawd_7 @Jaydaan

Got any stories you can share:reallymaury:

for people to understand why these Caribbeans hate Somalis. They have to understand Uk history, how they have been treated and how Uk is set up. North American’s come from massive countries where there is enough for everyone to eat and you are not all cramped

Before Somalis came Caribbeans we’re the bottom of barrel in Uk society. Somalis got social housing in bad areas. Offcourse every refugee starts off living on the state first. These people felt threatened Somalis were getting hand and saw another group that was gonna live them behind. Culturally we are different people as well. Somalis are proud people and even if the average Somali is skinny and not as big and strong as the average Madow. Somalis dont move with inferior feeling

Another reason they don’t like Somalis is Somalis stick together and help each other out. Look at how many businesses Somalis has opened. We already surpassed in the business world in Uk. Somalis will help each other open a shop, then next guy gets help etc etc. Madows mentality is as long as I’m good fvck everyone else. They have no sense of community and togetherness. In my city about 10 years ago there was a huge fight between Asians and blacks started with rape rumours. The pakis came from every city in uk sided with their own. That’s how they pushed the Madows away and pleaded for peace.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I said they hate y’all cuz it’s true and we all know malis don’t run London. You guys are getting more brave then before tho.

Geeljires are not jileec people, turn the opps into skeletons waryada. We will send a savage cavalry from Ohio and Minnesota if you cant get the job done.
if malis don't run london why do they love saying we took over

Maxa iga galay if they hate us or not we don’t look up to mathows like you do :pachah1:

Maxa iga galay if they hate us or not we don’t look up to mathows like you do :pachah1:
We don’t look up to mathows and you know it. :idontlike: There’s almost 50 million mathows in America and Somalis avoid them like the plague.
I came up with some and they were cool but that’s because we tamed them.

Gambar

VIP
for people to understand why these Caribbeans hate Somalis. They have to understand Uk history, how they have been treated and how Uk is set up. North American’s come from massive countries where there is enough for everyone to eat and you are not all cramped

Before Somalis came Caribbeans we’re the bottom of barrel in Uk society. Somalis got social housing in bad areas. Offcourse every refugee starts off living on the state first. These people felt threatened Somalis were getting hand and saw another group that was gonna live them behind. Culturally we are different people as well. Somalis are proud people and even if the average Somali is skinny and not as big and strong as the average Madow. Somalis dont move with inferior feeling

Another reason they don’t like Somalis is Somalis stick together and help each other out. Look at how many businesses Somalis has opened. We already surpassed in the business world in Uk. Somalis will help each other open a shop, then next guy gets help etc etc. Madows mentality is as long as I’m good fvck everyone else. They have no sense of community and togetherness. In my city about 10 years ago there was a huge fight between Asians and blacks started with rape rumours. The pakis came from every city in uk sided with their own. That’s how they pushed the Madows away and pleaded for peace.
They’re immigrants too and that’s what Somalis from Toronto ingrained in them. Nobody was scared of them.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Screenshot_20200416-163933.jpg

#lifesupportsquad

Trending