"Somalis Had To Fight Just To Be Normal"

Oh I thought the moron returned. He was a funny guy. Much like you he was a weirdly nationalistic, had a tendency of lying, had sudden amnesia when something about his diaspora came up and even had the same writing style as you.

I use to argue against him because I felt extra smart.

Minnesota mum sex tape? Kkkkk I think you can access that off a directory

Oh that sucks I guess. Speaking of Columbus I have relatives there, bit funny.
Nationalistic? Nigga f*ck America :mjlaugh:
I just like triggering UK Somalis cuz they’re funny.
What’s the name of the video my nigga I’m tryna see milf xalimos in action.
:whew:

This must be some UK shit. I ain't never seen tension between ajanabi and somalis in Toronto. If anything there was tension between madows and brown kids.

for people to understand why these Caribbeans hate Somalis. They have to understand Uk history, how they have been treated and how Uk is set up. North American’s come from massive countries where there is enough for everyone to eat and you are not all cramped

Before Somalis came Caribbeans we’re the bottom of barrel in Uk society. Somalis got social housing in bad areas. Offcourse every refugee starts off living on the state first. These people felt threatened Somalis were getting hand and saw another group that was gonna live them behind. Culturally we are different people as well. Somalis are proud people and even if the average Somali is skinny and not as big and strong as the average Madow. Somalis dont move with inferior feeling

Another reason they don’t like Somalis is Somalis stick together and help each other out. Look at how many businesses Somalis has opened. We already surpassed in the business world in Uk. Somalis will help each other open a shop, then next guy gets help etc etc. Madows mentality is as long as I’m good fvck everyone else. They have no sense of community and togetherness. In my city about 10 years ago there was a huge fight between Asians and blacks started with rape rumours. The pakis came from every city in uk sided with their own. That’s how they pushed the Madows away and pleaded for peace.

Where did these rumours happen?

Why are Somali U.Ks such weaklings? Didn't Maya jama pretend ste was mixed with Swedish and jamaican?

Blacks in U.S love Somalis, you will see them in every Somali gathering.

She went to a majority white school plus mixed kids can have identity issues anyway.

This is true with every immigrant group, not just Somalis. People assimilate faster in America than in Europe for some reason.
because America is a new country with litle history compare to say England or germany who has clear identity of what English and german means. Anyone can be american is a great promotion America sells. But then you look at how blacks and other minorities get treated in America by the law. You realise its a fake front

because America is a new country with litle history compare to say England or germany who has clear identity of what English and german means. Anyone can be american is a great promotion America sells. But then you look at how blacks and other minorities get treated in America by the law. You realise its a fake front

This is why i believe any immigrant should avoid America, unless they have no problems with becoming rootless americucks.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I feel like Somalis in the UK are entering a new stage similar to Somalis in Toronto in the early 2000s. Back then Somalis used to be picked on in the streets, schools and even online. Somalis would open businesses everywhere and establish masjids. We used to work as a collective and thrive together. The Caribbeans didn't like our culture, they disliked us because we looked better than them and were jealous because we had a sense of community unlike them. Thus, they began to bully us until we fought back and showed them a different kind of violence because we just experienced the civil war so this street shit was nothing to us and that's when the blacks left us alone in peace and started to respected us because we put fear in them after severely karbashing them.

The Somalis in London are entering a similar stage. Give it a decade until the blacks start respecting you, fearing you and will even beg to be your friend. That's how it feels like in Toronto. I pray all Somalis living in the diaspora to do well and not give up hope to our homeland.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I feel like Somalis in the UK are entering a new stage similar to Somalis in Toronto in the early 2000s. Back then Somalis used to be picked on in the streets, schools and even online. Somalis would open businesses everywhere and establish masjids. We used to work as a collective and thrive together. The Caribbeans didn't like our culture, they disliked us because we looked better than them and were jealous because we had a sense of community unlike them. Thus, they began to bully us until we fought back and showed them a different kind of violence because we just experienced the civil war so this street shit was nothing to us and that's when the blacks left us alone in peace and started to respected us because we put fear in them after severely karbashing them.

The Somalis in London are entering a similar stage. Give it a decade until the blacks start respecting you, fearing you and will even beg to be your friend. That's how it feels like in Toronto. I pray all Somalis living in the diaspora to do well and not give up hope to our homeland.
Welcome back

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You were barely able to tie your shoes in the early 2000s. As someone that was cognizant, Somalis in Toronto were not bullied by other madows (and using the UK as a comparison is a misfit). The only constant with Somalis is they do not fight fair and attacking one is like attacking all of them. The only thing that has occurred in that span of time is an increase in the proportion of certain crimes committed. There was at one time a code of conduct of those involved in the street life but this is no longer abided by. Their contemporaries have less street sharaf. Hence, why what used to be contained between rival groups has started to spillover to the public. There has been a rise in victims that are civilians with zero criminal history and lives shattered which were on an upward trajectory (some of which are Somali).

It's not a win by any means. At least back then Somalis were low-key. What we have currently is more exhibitionism and a boisterous Somali presence be it on or offline. :holeup:You'd never catch me or @Gambar writing Farax hating manifestos on Hi-5 or Myspace.

I believe every one with dark-skin has been pushed to discrimination, but I also believe that Somalis might have had more trouble since they also are Muslim and that is not very liked in the West.

but only Allah (subhanna wu'tala) knows.
I agree it’s different when you’re Somali

Gambar

VIP
You were barely able to tie your shoes in the early 2000s. As someone that was cognizant, Somalis in Toronto were not bullied by other madows (and using the UK as a comparison is a misfit). The only constant with Somalis is they do not fight fair and attacking one is like attacking all of them. The only thing that has occurred in that span of time is an increase in the proportion of certain crimes committed. There was at one time a code of conduct of those involved in the street life but this is no longer abided by. Their contemporaries have less street sharaf. Hence, why what used to be contained between rival groups has started to spillover to the public. There has been a rise in victims that are civilians with zero criminal history and lives shattered which were on an upward trajectory (some of which are Somali).

It's not a win by any means. At least back then Somalis were low-key. What we have currently is more exhibitionism and a boisterous Somali presence be it on or offline. :holeup:You'd never catch me or @Gambar writing Farax hating manifestos on Hi-5 or Myspace.
Do you remember T Dot wire? :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts